1,030 results
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchping pongoverflow parkingtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxetimeshare resortthe cottagesoverflow lotmain stspring breakgreat resortfull kitchen
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I booked here well in advance and I think I got a great rate because of this. I booked for the first week in March which can be hit or miss. I did not book for the beach; I booked for a little golf. I got a two bedroom unit. I feel it has lots of room for four people but it is not a four bedroom unit. Still it was perfect for two of us. Full kitchen (pots, dishes, etc..), washer/dryer... Yes it is just like home. I did not use any of the on-site facilities but this place has plenty of pools and activities. It is well situated. We were across the street from the beach and plenty of nearby golf courses. Kurger, BiLo, and many other grocers just around the corner. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear H K,

Thank you for your great review and feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in your spacious fully equipped unit. As you pointed out, there is plenty to do not only at the resort but within a short walk of the resort too. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We had an ocean side 3/2 unit. Furnishings were great. Some of the upholstered furniture needs to be cleaned. Beds were very comfortable. Towels clean and thick. Kitchen had everything we needed since we eat in for all meals. The unit was at the back of the building - closest to the street, so road noise was an issue on the balcony. The unit was in Tower 2, overlooking the infinity pool and 2 hot tubs. Since it was the end of February, we didn't use the outdoor amenities. I did have to call security Saturday night and they got the folks who were 'partying' on the balcony above to quiet down after midnight. I must learn to say NO to the woman who gives out parking passes - 3 hr. presentation!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Susan B,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am thrilled to know your unit had everything you needed. It has been pretty chilly so I understand not using any of the amenities. You'll have to try one of our indoor pools or saunas on your next trip! Please note presentations are always optional as well. Until then.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

From check in to check out the service was fantastic. Everything looked like new. Ocean views amazing. The infinity pool and rooftop pool are unique anywhere. Far enough away from all the attractions and shows for peace and quiet, yet close enough, 20 minutes, to catch a show.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 277alice222
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear 277alice222

Thank you for your five circle review and such great feedback in regards to your most recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation with us. The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and the infinity pool is pretty remarkable as well. As you pointed out, there is plenty to do not only at the resort but within a short walk of the resort as well. We hope to serve you again soon. Until then.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice two bedroom condo with all the amenities. Tv’s in every room, full kitchen and living and dining area. Except for the time share pressure at check in everything was great. Ended up going to the presentation which lasted 2 hours but declined. We got 4 medieval times tickets, $100 dinner certificate at Margueritaville and a certificate for an 8 day/7 night vacation. I came just for a relaxing weekend and now that I survived the presentation my wife and I can start relaxing. Great place and reasonable rate for what’s included! Strongly recommend. You can refuse the time share pressure at check-in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rdb613

Dear rdb613,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your most recent stay with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your fully equipped accommodating unit. We strive to provide excellent vacation experiences to all of our guest. Please be sure to check out our Sea Breeze Café and gift shop on your next visit. Also please note as you stated the presentations are always optional. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Well, we went to one of our home resorts we own.. Ocean Blvd is a top notch place to stay and the hospitality is excellent! They male you feel like family! The rooms are very spacious and the bedding is excellent. If you need anything front desk will get it done! The grill and gift shop/arcade is nice and food is good. The swimming pools and hot tubs are excellent! And the view right on the beach is amazing..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Donna H,

Thank you for your five circle review and great feedback. We are thrilled that you continue to vacation here with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard! The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and it sounds like you had a chance to enjoy a few of our amenities as well. I will definitely be sharing this feedback with the front desk team. We hope to see you again soon.