US$196
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$192
US$179
US$184
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$225
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$239
US$153
Official Site
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$169
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
US$87
US$149
US$133
Cancelon
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$230
Travelocity
1,010 results
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchping pongoverflow parkingtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxethe kitchenthe cottagesoverflow lotnice resortspring breakwasher and dryerjacuzzi tub
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Enjoyed my stay, the rooms were lovely and comfortable, didn't last long enough. Rooms were clean and we were attended to very well. We had two maintenance repairs that were needed and it was done promptly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Starrynight777,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am glad your needs were met in a promptly manner and that you enjoyed your accommodations. The next time you visit, you'll have to stay an entire week to experience all that Ocean Boulevard has to offer. We can't wait to see you again this summer!

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I booked here well in advance and I think I got a great rate because of this. I booked for the first week in March which can be hit or miss. I did not book for the beach; I booked for a little golf. I got a two bedroom unit. I feel it has lots of room for four people but it is not a four bedroom unit. Still it was perfect for two of us. Full kitchen (pots, dishes, etc..), washer/dryer... Yes it is just like home. I did not use any of the on-site facilities but this place has plenty of pools and activities. It is well situated. We were across the street from the beach and plenty of nearby golf courses. Kurger, BiLo, and many other grocers just around the corner. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear H K,

Thank you for your great review and feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in your spacious fully equipped unit. As you pointed out, there is plenty to do not only at the resort but within a short walk of the resort too. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We had an ocean side 3/2 unit. Furnishings were great. Some of the upholstered furniture needs to be cleaned. Beds were very comfortable. Towels clean and thick. Kitchen had everything we needed since we eat in for all meals. The unit was at the back of the building - closest to the street, so road noise was an issue on the balcony. The unit was in Tower 2, overlooking the infinity pool and 2 hot tubs. Since it was the end of February, we didn't use the outdoor amenities. I did have to call security Saturday night and they got the folks who were 'partying' on the balcony above to quiet down after midnight. I must learn to say NO to the woman who gives out parking passes - 3 hr. presentation!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Susan B,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am thrilled to know your unit had everything you needed. It has been pretty chilly so I understand not using any of the amenities. You'll have to try one of our indoor pools or saunas on your next trip! Please note presentations are always optional as well. Until then.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

From check in to check out the service was fantastic. Everything looked like new. Ocean views amazing. The infinity pool and rooftop pool are unique anywhere. Far enough away from all the attractions and shows for peace and quiet, yet close enough, 20 minutes, to catch a show.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 277alice222
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear 277alice222

Thank you for your five circle review and such great feedback in regards to your most recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation with us. The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and the infinity pool is pretty remarkable as well. As you pointed out, there is plenty to do not only at the resort but within a short walk of the resort as well. We hope to serve you again soon. Until then.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice two bedroom condo with all the amenities. Tv’s in every room, full kitchen and living and dining area. Except for the time share pressure at check in everything was great. Ended up going to the presentation which lasted 2 hours but declined. We got 4 medieval times tickets, $100 dinner certificate at Margueritaville and a certificate for an 8 day/7 night vacation. I came just for a relaxing weekend and now that I survived the presentation my wife and I can start relaxing. Great place and reasonable rate for what’s included! Strongly recommend. You can refuse the time share pressure at check-in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rdb613

Dear rdb613,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your most recent stay with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your fully equipped accommodating unit. We strive to provide excellent vacation experiences to all of our guest. Please be sure to check out our Sea Breeze Café and gift shop on your next visit. Also please note as you stated the presentations are always optional. We hope to see you again soon.