1,030 results
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchping pongoverflow parkingtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxetimeshare resortthe cottagesoverflow lotmain stspring breakgreat resortfull kitchen
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This is our 4 time staying at this Wyndham location in Myrtle Beach. This is the best. They have everything I could ask for. We have 10 people and 4 are between 4 and 9. Pools, beach and a GREAT staff! So many options to do and enjoy.
Stay here and you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg K
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We had a thoroughly great enjoyable time staying at the resort. It was clean and comfortable. We are owners, but enjoyed not being hassled to purchase more points. The timeshare offered access to the beach, where there is a young man working for the township, we purchased chairs and umbrellas daily. They had a lazy river, which was relaxing on the premises. They had outdoor spa's usually occupied. There was a heated indoor pool, spa and fitness center. In the evening, Guests are treated to a fire pit, and usually a DJ and entertainment. They also have a fitness person to work out with in the AM.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This resort has everything going for it . The location is great but the views of the ocean are even better. We had a spacious 2 bdr unit that had a great view of the ocean The pool was great and for this time of the year the weather was WARM. We enjoyed our stay for sure. Warning.... do not do the timeshare presentation.... IT IS A HORROR SHOW.. pressure and degrading. THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER. I was told I had to say no 50 times what BS.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank John M
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I’ve stayed in Myrtle Beach numerous times, but this was my first time at Ocean Blvd in tower 4. This was without a doubt the worse stay of my life. As a Gold VIP Wyndham owner I expected much more from them. The room was not clean, sand everywhere. The noise for the loud music by the pool vibrated our room and the neighbors were very inconsiderate after quite hours. Do not attend their sales meeting. This is my second and last time dealing with the sales staff and I’ve found them to be rude, pushy, untruthful and poorly trained. I will never attend a sales meeting at this location again. I was promised numerous things, including inexpensive tee times at great courses, upgrades on my next visit and a free week there, none of which happened. I will go there again, because I love the area, but will never attend another one of their sales meetings.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank stephenwN4327RV
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay at Ocean Blvd. It is our mission to provide amazing vacation experiences for all of our guests, and it appears we fell short in several areas. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our department heads so corrections can be made. Please remember for next time that Sales presentations are always optional. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels!
Curtis

Reviewed June 4, 2018

This was my second visit to this resort and my experience was great this time. The check in, staff, and facilities were all top notch. My Grand enjoyed the beach, pool, and the making of Build a Bear Activity. We ate in the restaurant a few times and enjoyed the Happy Hour drinks. On the rainy day, we went in to Myrtle Beach for lunch at RipTydz. The service, food, and the view of the ocean made for an enjoyable rainy day. We also enjoyed the Gospel Brunch at The House of the Blues.
My only concerns were the floors that don’t seem to get cleaned before you arrive. My last resort stay at another location was so bad that, we had to mop it ourselves. The continuing issue that I have as an owner is the sales staff. I politely told the young girl that I was not interested in an update and walked away with my parking pass. She screamed across the lobby that I can’t believe you are walking away fro me. Great way to start your vacation. All of the other staff at the resort was professional and helpful. I was there during Bike Week, but due to the rain, a lot of the Bikers were not there.

Room Tip: Some ocean view 2 bedroom units have good views.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your five circle review. I will be sure to share your great feedback with the team. We are very happy you enjoyed our on-site restaurant which is open for breafast, lunch and dinner daily. I hope the weather cooperates on your next visit to Ocean Blvd. Safe Travels!
Curtis