All reviews beach access across the street accept pets barefoot landing perfect location never stay anywhere else high rise restaurants and shopping tile floors full kitchen great place to stay view of the ocean pool area vacation microwave rates pots
Reviewed August 22, 2017

What a great place, talk about location and affordable value. Look at the map location, it's a short drive to everything. The owner Terry was a helpful and attentive host. It's 100 yds to the beach and 100 inches to the pool. Just relax about people enjoying the pool if you must stay in your room. It all quiet downs in the evening. The hotel is very small, I think only 15 rooms. It has an old school 60's vibe, but the room's beds, tvs and furniture are all relatively new. We had #4 (4 nights) & #5 (2 nights) on the ground floor. Both had tile floors, which really is a smart way to deal with the sand and wetness of the beach. Room #4 had the small kitchenette. There is no oven, just a 2 burner stove top. Microwave, toaster, coffee maker and full fridge. Everything worked fine except the toaster - which Terry promptly replaced with a brand new one out of the box. The kitchenette also had a small table and eating area for two. Any more people and it can be tight, but manageable. Limited dishes and pots, so survey before heading out to grocery store (maybe Terry will have what you need, ask). Room #5 was a single queen, cozy and adequate for our needs (wasn't overly small I thought). All told we were 4 adults and a dog. No regrets here for booking this stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bransom_13
Reviewed August 8, 2017

If you're looking for a fancy, high-priced ocean-front high-rise (half of which has no view of the ocean), look somewhere else. If you want clean, economical, comfortable, friendly, quiet, no-nonsense lodging, one block from the beach, this is the place! We spent a week here while our granddaughter played in a softball tournament. Our room, with kitchenette, was perfect for our needs, at fraction of the cost paid by many of her teammates' families. The fact that this facility welcomes pets made us a little nervous, as we are not pet people, but this caused no problem. Recommend! (Only negative: wifi signal was not dependable except when we were near the office.)

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Literally right across the street from the beach. Not nosey like other parts of the beach . Room was clean n beds were perfect . Staff & other guest were very nice!! Never had a problem with parking. :)

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank StacyNoel21
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

This quaint older motel is a hidden secret on the blvd that's popular with tourist who travel with pets. It's clean, people are friendly who treat you like family and it's very reasonable in price. Beach access is located right across the street or you can lay out by the pool.. Its nice to know that there are nice places when you travel that you take your pet & not be so stressed over it..

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lab2527
Reviewed April 4, 2017

This placed looked a little scary from the outside. I was looking for something on a budget for me and my pooch for a couple of nights just to get away and be close to the beach. The inside of the room was beautiful. Not dated at all. The guy at the front desk was so nice and he said if I was not happy with my room he would gladly refund my money. I like the large balcony upstairs, with lounge chairs and a view of the ocean. They provide a couple of nice chairs outside of each room and smoking buckets outside. NON smoking rooms which is great and only 30$ per animal per stay. excellent price form my pooch. The floors in the room are all tile, showers are new and clean and the beds are very comfortable. The housekeeper truly takes pride in her work. My room was spotless. close to barefoot landing. Lots of things to do. The man who runs the place is so nice, excellent service and he lets you know the coffee is ready in the morning. He makes it in the office. The only thing I was just a little disappointed to have to pay full price and the pool was not open. I would have liked to dip In the pool tomorrow if the sun allowed for it. But he wasn't able to open the pool quite yet. It would be amazing if maybe they were to put a portable hot tub out in the pool area. I would definitely recommend this place and will be back. I gave it very good only because the pool was not open yet and the a/c worked but it was in the kitchen so didn't cool the sleeping area as well as I would have liked, and you could only set it to 60 and it turned off every 10 minutes or so to save energy I suppose. but overall a great place to stay on a budget and with a dog

Room tip: best room 8, upstairs right outside your room there is a huge deck with an ocean view.
Date of stay: April 2017