All reviews swing bridge front desk dolphin cruise little river cherry grove beach full kitchen dvd player bedroom unit waterway accommodations alarm calabash dishwasher furniture tvs rent
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I enjoyed our stay everything was Perfect! Nice employee, surroundings, and rooms.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank totalwoman2007
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed everything about your stay from the employees to the surroundings. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2011

The room was well miantained and comfortable. Good restaurants were close by, and the desk personel were very accomodating. I look forward to another stay in yhe future.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank clayberger
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you liked the location of the resort since it is close to many restaurants and that the front desk staff was very accommodating. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2011

Convenient, good location, quiet condos with nice views of the harbor - easy to get to and from the beach, restaurants, and entertainment.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suzie T

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found our resort to be a convenient place to stay with nice view of the harbor. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2010

We came from Charleston by boat. We could not have had a better time. The place was above my expectations.
Room, boat slip, fuel dock, resturant, and heated pool where great!!

Parents and kids had a great time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you had a great time while staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and heated pool. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

The room was great, nice view of the bay, Having all the pleasures of home with full Kitchen, and washer and dryer. Great place to have breakfast down from the place. And a seafood store/resturant. Had some of the freshest shrimp and scallops. If you don't feel like cooking, they will steam or fried whatever you want.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you found your room to be great and that you liked the view of the bay. I am happy that you found all the comforts of home in your room and that you enjoyed having a full kitchen. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.