Our family checked in on the 2nd of April and was very impressed with the staff and surprised on how the condo was exactly how it appeared in the pictures. It was very cleaned but some items were missing and housekeeping staff brought them up immediately. We could never get the phones to work, although they explained what may have been the problem but we were ok without phone service. It is such a peaceful place to relax and enjoy the views of the ocean and inlet. We stayed in Tower 1 which is directly on the beach and a pier is connected to it. The pools are located on the 9th floor of Tower 2 and we had direct view from the 12th floor. The rates are great and very well worth the cost or more. My family enjoyed the quaint 1 bedroom condo with the full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining area, cute balcony area and fantastic views from the windows that are from the floor to the ceiling. We will be traveling back there again. I highly recommend this resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach