Open today: 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights

Best greens on the Grand Strand

Reviewed August 7, 2018
Eric P
Harrisonburg

All reviews in great shape tee times staff was very friendly mb area grand strand the myrtle beach area beechwood paths fairways pace cart trees courses forgiving squirrels par tees
Reviewed 1 week ago

Older course with no condos to hit into! Drains great so you ride the fairways here where it is cart path only other places. Usually moderately priced.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Found a great on-line deal for 12:52 even for one player. All personnel were very friendly and accommodating. I was paired up with someone else who found the same deal. We actually got out a little early. Course was in great shape, especially the greens. Pace of play was very good. I highly recommend this course.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Won a round at this course, one we had never played though we’ve lived here man6 years. The staff was very friendly, the Course was in great shape, despite two inches of rain yesterday. Great pace of play, never were rushed, rarely waited on the group ahead of us. I thoroughly enjoyed our round and will definitely play it again.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I played Beachwood on August 6, 2018. I don't know what it is usually like, but after a month or more of daily rain, many of the courses in the Myrtle Beach area are in BAD shape. They are losing their greens and tee boxes and unable to cut the fairways. I don't know what they are doing at Beachwood, but the greens are in GREAT shape, much better than at the much more expensive courses I have played this week. Absolutely the best I have seen this summer. Tee boxes are a little bare, but the rest of the course is in great shape. They could maybe get a ranger out on the course with some water, so make sure you stock up in the prop shop before you go out, and the restaurant is fully stocked so you can load up again in between nines. But do yourself a favor and try out Beachwood this summer before you go to a more expensive course.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I always play Beachwood Golf Club when in N Myrtle Beach, the course is usually in good shape, the price is right and they do not overbook!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I love Beachwood Golf Club. Although I live in the area and could play many other courses, I always get back to this friendly golf course . When my sister is in town she insists that Beachwood be a part of the vacation. Nice people and fun course.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

An absolutely mismanaged course. Cancel your reservations immediately. There are way better options than this over-priced clown college. I had the 1st tee time and played the first 9 in 2 hours-fine. I come around to the next 9 and there’s 3 groups at the tee and 2 on the fairway. The money hungry-anti customer course jammed as many bodies as they could on to the course. I start early to play in 4 hours or less. This would have been a 6-7 hour round if I stayed. Shame on them. Do not play here after reading this or you only have yourself to blame.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Good course for the price. Convenient location in North Myrtle Beach, right on Rte. 17. Good four hour round. Greens were just OK. Fairways did not have best grass. Cart paths are rough. Pretty course with lots of trees. Staff was efficient and friendly. Not a bad experience, but course can use some work.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

My husband&I played a round here during our vacation. The course conditions were good and the staff was very friendly. Played the best round of my life during our visit-which made me like it more I think. Only bad thing was there was a very large group ahead of us-which made pace of play guidelines impossible.

Note-Be careful of the squirrels, they assume you have food at all times.

1  Thank JerseyGirl1718
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Overall a nice track. Very nice conditions when we played it in April. Greens were fairly smooth and the speed allowed you to be aggressive with putts. The fairways were very nice, extremely forgiving. Not a lot of trouble off the tee, overall, very a fair course for all levels. Multiple sets of tees for all handicaps, but the blues were a bit short for low handicap golfers (longest Par 4's were around 400 yards).

For the price and the conditions, highly recommend for mid-to-high handicap golfers looking for a fair test and a nice course.