“New family adventure ”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zip, swing, and climb through the trees! Go Ape Treetop Adventure is a highly interactive 2-3 hour outdoor experience featuring zip lines, tarzan swings, and awesome obstacles at heights of 40-50 feet in the trees. Go Ape is a great outdoor adventure for families, friends and groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Spring break 2018 I’m usually in charge of planning fun activities on our vacations. I never could have imagined the exhilarating experience my family would have after today. Myself, hubby and my 16 year old son and 12 year old daughter had a blast! Everyone was excited about zip lining but the tree top adventure was out of this world, none of us could have expected what was ahead. The obstacles were scary, thrilling and definitely difficult or either extreme, This truly takes zip lining to another level. The 3 hours out of
Our day was so well worth every penny. The staff was very informative and supportive throughout the entire obstacles. Can’t wait to visit other tree top location. We all really “went ape”!!! Best adrenaline rush ever!

All reviews
"great workout"
"five courses"
"staff were wonderful"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"learning how"
"year olds"

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent entertainment for teens . Our girls had greatest time . The staff is so well trained and very friendly you have no fear of your child being 30' in the air walking on thin wire to get from point A to point B .
Our girls were ready to do it again right away .

Wayne Oney
Middletown Ohio

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! I'm happy to hear that your girls had a good time and felt safe on our course. We hope to see you back soon!

JK

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I wanted to do some zip lining while on vacation and heard about this place. It had great reviews and sounded similar to something we did in the Caribbean on our honeymoon a few years ago.

We arrived without an appointment and they were able to fit the two of us in. First I want to say how wonderful all of the staff is there. The instructions were giving in a clear and easy to understand manner, and all questions we had throughout the course were answered.

There are 5 courses you must complete. Each one is obstacles between trees with a zip line at the end. I both loved and hated it. I say loved as I enjoyed the zip line parts and just felt awesome when I completed a course. I say hate because I am not big on heights. Part of me did this to help with my fear. I will say the second course where I got up high I was nervous at first but got over some of that fear on the 3rd and 4th course and enjoyed them more. The 5th course I did about have a panic attack though. This was the highest one up and at one point you are to Tarzan swing from a tree to a rope ladder. I couldn't make my body do it. I just froze. Luckily they had an alternate route. The experience shook me some though and took me some time to calm down. The swaying trees from other adventurer's didn't help. When I finally jumped off that final zip line though all the troubles went away. It was a wonderful feeling knowing what I had just completed. It is not all easy and is a work out; I was brutally sore the next day from my death grip on everything. However, nothing beats that feeling when you know you completed the course.

One tip to the place. On course 3 there was this one obstacle with a rope at the bottom and the sign wasn't super clear on how to cross it. I gave myself blisters try to tight rope it, to only find out it was to be a mini zip line (the rope to help pull you in). Instructor told me that later but he said he even did it wrong the first time he did the course. So maybe just put some further instructions in about that particular obstacle.

Overall an exhilarating experience and one I recommend for sure.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hi Holly, thanks for sharing your Go Ape Experience!

That sense of accomplishment is one of the favorite parts of our experience that we're able to provide guests. We're so glad to hear you had a wonderful time and do hope to see you in the trees conquering fears, and challenging your limits again!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Visited here with my two boys ages 7 and 10. Because the younger one didn't meet the requirements they had to do the junior course. They have 2 courses and give you 1 hour to do it over and over again. It involves some climbing, crossing across various walkways, and two zip lines all while up in the trees. They have plenty of friendly staff on hand to help out and safety is their #1 priority. The boys had a great time and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to come back and try the bigger, more difficult course when the boys are older.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Hello there!

Thanks for sharing your adventure! We're so glad to hear that you and your boys had a great time. Can't wait until you can all join us on the adventure course!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a great course. It is long but you definitely get your money's worth. It's not easy either. It's kind of mentally exhausting because if your like me there's a lot of concentration involved to keep from falling. You are high up in trees but if you have all your safety gear properly connected basically very little risk of injury. But you will be tired afterward. Something different, fun and challenging.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm so glad to hear you were able to push through the challenge and have a great time. We hope to see your family out again!