See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I booked the 3 Palms Hotel for a weekend stay and was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. The rooms are modern and newly renovated, and the bed was very comfortable. I didn't have time to use the full size fridge or stove, but the kitchen was well stocked for anyone who wants to stay in and cook in their suite. The bathroom was very nice and clean, with a nice selection of bath and body products to use.

The hotel has three outdoor pools and an extra large hot tub that are very vacation worthy. I loved the lazy river. There isn't a poolside bar, but there is a hotel bar and Marko's Pizza in the lobby. The strawberry daiquiri I had was fantastic. There are drink and snack machines on floors 2-6. At night families are out by the pool, and walking on the beach. There is a big family atmosphere. The only major drawback I found is the parking situation. There is limited parking beneath the hotel, and parking is tight. Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and think that this is a nice moderately priced hotel for families.

Room tip: If you are looking for an ocean view, pay a little extra for an ocean front room. The ocean view rooms do not see much of the ocean.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank indiasonata
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Palms for a anniversary trip. It was a nice oceanfront efficiency suite. Its older but it was clean. There could have been a few upgrades for the price and use some new pots & pans etc. But I didnt cook much anywsys. But very nice location and very nice lady at the front desk. Had to check in at The Waves two doors down.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2016

We stayed at Palms Resort last summer in August for a ten days trip. Check in was easy. Just one elevator working during our entire stay. We had problem with the door knob and maintenance fixed on the next day. The view from the balcony was spectacular but the unit we stayed definitely needs improvement. Appliance were old, bathroom and kitchen need renovation. We met a couple who rented a unit from a private owner( we rented directly from the resort) that looks impeccable and another lady who's unit also looked much better than ours. It was a nice vacation overall but the place lobby, elevators and the unit itself needs improvement. Also there was a murphy bed in the living room that was filled with dust and when we pulled up the murphy bed from the wall lots of dust looking like it has not been cleaned in a long time.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

I was on vacation at the Palms Resort for about a week on my birthday and it was phenomenol!!! The staff was extremely helpful; especially Tellis! After seeing the hotel pictures online, I was a little leary about booking. But my company discount was so good, I could not pass it up! When I opened the door... GORGEOUS! I had a king size bed suite, new updated kitchen, gorgeous bathroom, two flat screen televisions and a living area with an oceanfront view... AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for a better room! I will definitely be booking at this same tower owned by the Palms for a summer stay with my family! So worth the stay! I really miss being there!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yolanda W
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed Saturday through Monday the check in process was very quick and easy, although to get our parking information we were hassled by a timeshare employee who tried to push her information on us prior to giving us the parking information we needed for the motel. The lobby of the hotel was very nice and everything was clean the elevators had a funny smell but I imagine that is because most people getting on them were wet. The parking is very limited maybe 12 slots on site but the other parking opportunities are very close by. The staff was asked about a trolley or bus information and replied "I have no idea about that." Upon entering the room the kitchenette was very clean, the room was very spacious and the view was awesome. The king size bed was firm but very comfortable along with the pillows. The bathroom was very nice and clean except for the corners of the bathroom that had ground in dirt and looked very nasty. We stayed on the 5th floor and we had a king suite with a kitchenette everything was very clean the staff was very nice and the overall stay was enjoyed by all.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple