1,999 results
All reviews barefoot landing tower b bedroom executive suite lazy river pool area ocean front parking garage house of blues pools and hot tubs off season exercise room housekeeping staff pools were nice spring break living area a great vacation easy access to the beach
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We have been having our annual conference here for the last 4 years. I have never been disappointed with service. However this year I was floored to find out that the young lady Tenika Wilson was working our banquet by herself. I did not even realize it until she and I were talking. She never missed a beat and was so pleasant. She didnt show any signs of fatigue or did she ever complained. She did such an amazing job. We didnt lack anything. She kept our drinks full and the buffet stocked. So the next night while at the bar area she was working down there. With the same beautiful smile and humble self she again never complained and made sure we were satisfied. Employers should always try to take care of their employees who are committed to taking care of their customers. They are the ones who ultimately make your business grow or fail. You guys should hire about 10 of her. If I was on the show UnderCover Boss she would be getting something big. She was such a sweet person. I could not say enough words on how sweet and hardworking she was. Whatever she chooses to do in life. I wish for the best for her.

Room Tip: All the rooms are ocean front. The views are beautiful. If you are query of heights ask at booking about getting a room lower.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nicole29646
Carey B, Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear nicole29646

Thank you so much for the positive review of your experience while here with a conference and for your kind words regarding Tenika. She is definitely an asset to our Banquet team and our Grab n Go team. She will be pleased to see this review. We look forward to having you visit us again. Have a great day!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We arrived about 7pm at the front desk and our reservation was mixed up. Callie at the front desk was very helpful in getting us into our room within minutes. She was very professional and quickly resolved our mix up. The room was clean and had a great view (9th floor). Beds were comfortable and plenty of pillows. My family and I will definitely be back to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cbyowell

Dear cbyowell

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Beach Cove Resort for your Family Spring Break Trip. We are happy to see that Caleigh was able to help you and that you enjoyed your clean oceanfront room. We look forward to having your family stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Charlie Cornell-Hayes took my order and made my frappe quickly, and the quality was very good. Had a great time, very nice rooms. Very friendly employees. Anything I asked for or needed was provided..

Room Tip: All good rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank troycharles23

Dear troycharles23

Thank you for your great review of our Grab n Go and Charlie! We are happy to see he was so friendly and he does indeed make a great frappe! We hope you will visit us again soon and have another!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had a really nice experience, it was a busy night, we had tashia as our waitress, we really didn't need a menu, she was very Knowledgeable of the menu, awesome service and recommendations, she recommend several attractions, very helpful, instead of a 1000 tourist flyers, she was absolutely a joy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank kyngblaq

Dear kyngblaq

Thank you so much for visiting our Oceanfront Town Center. We are happy to see that Tashia gave such great service and was so helpful. She is definitely an asset to our team. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was absolutely amazing, from the cleaniness of the hotel to the amazing views.. Hotel staff was awesome I must say, Jakima at the grab n go coffee shop was so professional and friendly. Greeting me and my family every day with an awesome smile and excellent customer service!! Thats the kinda smile that ensures you are at the right place!! She made sure all our needs were met !! Front desk staff was kind and friendly. Although the hotel is undergoing a little construction, I must say we will be back in a few months.. I encourage everyone that reads this review to check out Beach Cove Resort!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank FellowTraveler763163

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Beach Cove Resort, our Grab N Go attendant Jakima, and our front desk staff!! We are so happy you chose to stay with us and we appreciate your recommendation of our resort! Please come back and see us again soon!