Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
CobaltConnection
Dublin, Georgia

Very friendly staff

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 28, 2023via mobile
My first time here. Came in for a three night stay. Very friendly night reception clerk. Hotel is dated and probably rebranded. Rooms are quiet and well appointed. My toilet never stopped running. No housekeeping during my stay. Side door would not work with my room key cards for entrance.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Algotels
  • Priceline
14.0 km from Fairfield Inn by Marriott Orangeburg
View more hotels in Orangeburg
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2023

Stopped in for the night and over all it was a night stop. Other than the huge roach in the room and the mediocre breakfast we didn't have any issues. We most likely will choose another hotel if we go through there again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2023 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn hotel was just okay for me. This is not my first time staying at a Marriott owned hotel but I was not that impressed with this one at all. We received no room service and we had to keep asking for towels everyday. House keeping never came in our room to do anything and NO we did not have a “do not disturb” sign on the door and we stayed for 5 nights, 6 days. I had to ask was it an extended stay hotel because I know sometimes they don’t come in your room everyday but we should have seen someone at least once during our stay. The front desk staff and lady attending food area was friendly and the breakfast was ok. Lastly, although it’s a smoke free hotel, I could smell someone smoking weed every night in the hotel. I know that is not the hotel staff fault but policy still can be enforced. When I’m back in Orangeburg, SC I will stay at another hotel. There are plenty of hotels surrounding this one. Thanks.

Room tip: No comment
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2023 via mobile

We arrived at approximately 7 pm, driving back to Canada from Tampa. I had asked for two King beds on the ground floor. We were given two king beds on the third floor. When we arrived at our rooms the one room was open and still dirty from previous occupant. We returned the the desk, there were no clean Kings available and were given a double. We booked this hotel a month prior. We had no other choice as the hotel was fully booked but offered us a refund if we wanted to try and find another hotel. There was an ROTC 75th anniversary happening, so the likelihood of finding another hotel in the area was unlikely.
The beds were comfortable, but the highway was audible all night and the corridors smelled highly of smoke. Breakfast was nice in the morning but at $160.00 a night/room, I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2023

Easily the worst customer service we've ever experienced at a Marriott. At check-in, the hotel manager cancelled my husband's reservation for some inexplicable reason. When she re-booked the reservation, she took three times the number of points out of my account than I had originally used to book it. She promised to fix it but never did, so I had to beg Marriott customer service to make it right. Then my Visa bill came showing a charge for the hotel tax, which you aren't supposed to pay when staying on points. Again I contacted the same incompetent manager, and she denied charging anything. When I sent her a copy of my Visa statement, she stopped communicating with me. I had to file a dispute with my Visa company to get the money back.
This amount of hassle was definitely not worth the mediocre accommodations at this hotel.

Room tip: Expect lots of highway noise and incompetent staff
Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2023

This is an older property located along a busy noisy highway. Pleasant check in personnel and lobby area did not match the condition of the guest room. Hair from a previous guest was still on the vanity tray at the sink, making us question the housekeeping. A work area table had a broken caster rendering it unstable and leaving minimal surface area for guest use. Numerous layers of paint were chipped off the trim in the bathroom. Due to the road noise and the substandard condition of the room, we will be not be returning. One of the numerous other hotels in the same area may provide a better experience.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple