Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
999saffron

My favorite stay in Orangeburg SC Crown Inn

Review of Crown Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 12, 2024
Rooms are in good condition with clean smell and bedding are clean and bug free facilities I enjoy my stay property is clean not noisy at all garden areas is clean and this motel dog friendly with pet fee quiet that I love the most …
I wish I stayed a week 4 days January 2 to Jan 6 and manager Mike and manager Nikki tell me what are good places to eat around here and Edisto river walk, Edisto gardens and Edisto walking trail and Edisto rose garden .. I love visiting these places and Hong Kong buffet , barbecues place, starbucks Rosaliasas, one love food mart & smoke shop , chestnut grill, Cicis pizza my favorite food place…,.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Ask Manager Nikki and she try to get it done your Request
Trip type: Travelled solo
    C$72
  • Algotels
16.7 km from Crown Inn
View more hotels in Orangeburg
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This place was horrible. The place was not clean at all. If you tell them your room is not clean they will complain like you are bothering them. The man up front is really rude to women as well. How this place is open I do not know.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Gross nasty rooms! Bed bugs! Front desk said she would call terminex after we left!!! I have a container full of bugs. Roaches every where! Nothing is clean. Shower is discusting! Awful! Theyy need to be shut down!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Front desk very rude! Rooms are terrible, hair on sheets and towels!! Noisy all night long!! The rooms smell of smoke even if you get non-smoking! Phone in rooms does not work they say that there is wifi but there is none! There is no special features and no services!!! You do not want to stay here!! There is roaches in rooms!! Don't stay!

Date of stay: April 2014