“Great Lunch!!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

What a huge buffet of mouthwatering food!!! So many vegetables- LARGE selection of tasty foods like collard greens, mac and cheese, cabbage, peas, green beans, potatoes. The fried chicken was outrageously delicious! Desserts were plentiful- banana pudding, chocolate delight, dirt cake, and assorted fruits. We had a wonderful server! I encourage you to stop here at 11:30 am for a delicious, hot, filling lunch!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to get a to go buffet. Had to ask before I got food what I could get. Was told a meat and 3 vegetables. Or if I got chicken could get like a breast and wing. I got a spoon full of bbq anf a small breast with 3 sides. Thought it would be 7.95. It was 11.12 since I got a spoon of bbq to try I had to pay for chicken extra. If I would have dined in I would have also been able to eat bread and dessert and all the chicken and bbq wanted. Not sure about beverage. Undoubtedly they don't care about serving to working people that have equipment in truck that can get stolen. Catch 22 on to go box. Treat you like a thief! I know tons of people in pawleys and won't be recommending this place. Vegetables were extremely bland. Just remember they are not the only bbq place in town!

1  Thank robinb2015
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We will not eat here again - there was plenty of food on buffet but the food quality was not good. The chicken was good but everything else was not good. It should have given us a clue when we saw a flock of buzzards perching on the trash dumpster in the parking lot. Had just eaten at Prosser's in Murrells Inlet the day before and I wish we had gone back there today.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

We were left to wander into the restaurant without directions of where we should sit or how to order.

The restaurant is very large, so we tried to sit somewhere where we would be spotted.

The place wasn't very busy, but it was quite a while before a server came to our table.

We ordered the BBQ and the server left. We had to go find her to ask where the plates and cutlery were and that we would like to order drinks.

The buffet was a disappointment. The pork was incredibly vinegary which wasn't to our liking and the veggies were "limp".

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I've driven by this place many times and finally decided to give it a try. It's a hole in the wall but that is part of its appeal. You can choose between the menu or the buffet, I went with the buffet. You could add shrimpmtonthe buffet for an additional charge but 9 decided to pass. The buffet gave you a choice of two meats, fried chicken or pulled pork. The pork was fair, certainly nothing special. The fried chicken was very good but the kitchen had a hard time keeping up as the bin remained empty for a while. Many sides, dessert and a salad bar for ten dollars.