Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hampton.com
Best Western Pawleys Island(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$106
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$179
Rodeway Inn(Pawleys Island)
US$59
US$119
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Inlet Sports Lodge(Murrells Inlet)
US$149
TripAdvisor
US$89
US$101
Hampton Inn Georgetown - Marina(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$129
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,945 results
All reviewslazy riverseaside innlitchfield beachwebster's restaurantindoor poolone bedroom suitesummer housebreakfast buffetfull kitchenfamily vacationbeautiful groundson sitewasher dryerliving areaheron marshshort drivebrookgreen gardens
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We have recently returned from Litchfield Golf & Beach Resort. Beautiful beach, gorgeous grounds to walk and ride bikes. Pools were clean and inviting, golf was minutes away and courses were challenging and well priced. Shopping in the unique shops was a wonderful experience. The Gula history was fascinating, everyone was welcoming and gracious. Every restaurant served such a variety of seafood and other dishes. Delicious! From grandchildren to daughter and husbands, we had an extraordinary holiday together. A must for every traveller to experience.
Lynda B.

Room Tip: Choose an ocean suite.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynda B
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The resort is ideally located for our family,far enough away from the traffic of myrtle beach but still close enough to catch some shows or visit Broadway at the beach. The rooms are very nicely appointed, I would suggest the 1bedroom suite. It offers a lot of space and comes with a full kitchen and screened porch. The suites at Seaside inn are great. The resort offers a lot of value for the money and there is always something to do whether at the pool, beach or bike riding. We highly recommend the resort.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank TJ B
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We've been to this resort 3 times already and always enjoyed it a lot. We always went off season, in October or around Thanksgiving. Our kids love the lazy river, the hot tubs and I think the beach is beautiful. The Brookgreen Gardens are wonderful!
Some of the units are quite far from the beach, and I think it is actually pretty difficult to know when you book online. The first time we went, we actually ended up on the golf and that means you need to drive to get to the beach. The second and third time we went, I always made sure I came back with the resort map, so that I would know where exactly I was booking a room.
This is actually my only complaint: the website could simply display a map of the location so you have a idea how far/close you are to the beach.

Room Tip: try to get a map of the resort before you book!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 41Peterpan41
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Ask for the Starbuck's Special. It's really a great deal, we stayed Oceanfront at Bridgewater, and had free Starbucks (drink of your choice and a pastry) for $120/night.

Room Tip: Try the off season. Rates are great in late winter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chasadchick
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stayed in a 4th floor 1 bedroom unit. Our unit was very nice and had awesome views of the ocean with a balcony. We enjoyed the indoor hot tub but it closed early...10 PM on a Friday. The resort offers many amenties but since it is winter we did not or could not use or enjoy them. Check in and check out were fairly quick....although when we made our reservation our name was spelled incorrectly so the young man at check in could not find us on the computer. My husband went back to the car to get our confirmation #, which he thankfully had.
I read there is daily housekeeping but no one came to our unit. That was ok since it was just my husband and I but I would prefer to have housekeeping come to at least empty garbage cans. The property is very close to Brookgreen Gardens and numerous restaurants and shops. If going in the winter months there is not a lot to do in the area and shops close early.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer beautiful views
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple