“Good Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Unique Quad Villa
Our unit is on the first floor Drive up view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Unique Quad Villa
Our unit is on the first floor
Drive up view
Master bedroom opposite view
Master bath
2nd bedroom  Twin-Xlong beds, flat screen tv,ceiling fan
3rd bedroom queen bed flat screen tv, ceiling fan
Lanai, screened in with ceiling fan and light
charcoal  bbq just steps away
Pool
Pool,hot tub and rest rooms
One of the' MUST PLAY COURSES'
Club house pro shop restaurant and yes we are the closest villa a nice morning walk.
Flawless
Club house grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

VacationG...
Broad Brook, Connecticut
“Good Stay”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It was comfortable and accommodated our family nicely. It was a great location for us between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown. Our only concern was that several guest mentioned bugs. We didn't see any bugs however we did have a strong smell of raid in the front bedroom bathroom. The only place we encountered bugs was in the evening exiting and leaving because of the lights. They were huuugggee!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Sep 2016
Hello, I am sure seeing that was not enjoyable, I too do not like bugs. But to further understand, Hurricane Hermine swept the coast at this time and sent all in a tizzy, human and animals equally were disturbed. Pawleys Island dose have species of bugs we are not used to seeing in NY, CT and some other regions. I do assure you my home is spotless, well cared for and a place I am proud to offer to guests. I be there soon my self again to enjoy Pawleys Island. Rene
A TripAdvisor Member
“Educator ”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Stayed here the Fourth of July was amazing had a wonderful time with my family. The residents were even nice and friendly to me an my family

21 Sep 2016
I am truly happy you enjoyed your visit at my home.
Barbara n
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent property...highly recommend”
Reviewed December 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Very nice property in great golf and vacation location. Have stayed in other condos in the area....this should be consider d a superior condo as the property is beautifully appointed and maintained. Great for guys golf trip or family vacation. Very comfortable beds, super clean, well appointed. Would rent again without hesitation.

Travelling group: Friends
Hope you visit again.
Slim R
“Beautiful and spacious place!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I would definitely go back! Just kind of far from everything. But the neighborhood was nice and they had a swimming pool. My kids really loved it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Delicia W
Savannah, Georgia
“Surprisingly nice”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This was our first time staying at this particular resort. We travel to the Pawleys Island/Litchfield area every summer, but this time it was unplanned. Our regular place did not have any availabilities and True Blue came up in the search. When we walked in, it was spacious, clean and cozy. Plenty of room for everyone. Will definitely keep them in mind for next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
21 Sep 2016
Guest as sweet as you are greatly appreciated. See you again soon...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing