“Better Than Average”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Pickens
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is a better than average Arby's based upon the attitude of the staff, which is excellent. Other than that, it is a typical Arby's.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I tried their beef gyro and it did not taste like "fast food". You won't mistake it for one from a Greek restaurant, mind you, but it was definitely a cut above a typical fast food meal. Folks in Pickens, SC are generally of the friendly sort and these employees were no exception--polite and helpful with my order.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

My food was delicious. The service was excellent. I enjoy stopping at restaurants in Pickens because the town still has great Southern hospitality.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

I have always gotten good food and average service at this restaurant. I have always felt that all Arby's are a little pricey, but the food is good!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped for a quick bite after shopping and the restaurant was clean and very quiet -- often times these places are so noisy you can barely hear yourself chew...

I really like the newer sauces that Arby's offers as well (More than just the Arby's and Horsey sauces) Check it out for your next meal. I rang the Bell for great Service!

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!