“Good Food, Good Service, Good Prices”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Pickens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My wife and I visited Devils' Fork State Park near Pickens during the off season. We had limited information on restaurants in the area. Several of the better restaurants that we had information on were either closed for the season or were only open on weekends. We needed to find some place for a quick lunch and stumbled on Zaxby's. That's a name we know and trust! The restaurant seemed fairly new. Everything was clean. The young man who took our order was friendly and quick to wait on us. Unfortunately, I didn't get his name. I asked for no salt or seasoning on my fries and no butter on my bread. My wife ordered a sandwich with no lettuce (it normally comes with lettuce). Our food was ready promptly and exactly as ordered. It was hot and fresh. The drink machine (self service) had a huge selection of soft drinks with free refills. We were totally satisfied with our lunch at Zaxby's. The only thing I would suggest to help them go from good to great would be to add some healthy desserts (if there is such a thing; and yes, I know, I ate fries - but they were un-salted, so I got that part right!). Zaxby's at Pickens, SC is a great place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great food, nice new building but food is a little pricey. The service is nice and friendly but if you eat inside, its slow. Even I'd love to go inside to eat sometimes, I just usually have to go thru the window, its much faster. The Zax Snack. Good value for the money. The chicken is always delicious!!

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Order is usually wrong, chicken fingers are very small, Hardee's actually has better chicken fingers than here with is rather sad ! Not my 1st choice for quick bite !!

1  Thank psb72
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

I live down the street from this Zaxbys, so I have been several times. First of all they will not take a call in order between 6-8pm, you must order online or wait 30+ minutes in the drive thru. They have NEVER gotten my entire order correct that I have ordered online. This is no exaggeration when I say never I mean never. Easley Zaxbys is twice as far but I have started going there now.

1  Thank bignewmanfan
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

My family loves Zaxbys! We live in Easley and go to there all the time. My older kids go to Pickens High School so they were thrilled when one opened there. However, the staff stands at the drive-thru window eating and drinking. One girl thought it appropriate to come over there to fix her bra strap. ???? They definitely need different staff! Kinda grosses me out thinking how they may handle my food.

1  Thank Buffy P

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!