“Fellowship ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We had our social for supper and the waitress named Alexis did a great job with our party of 12!
I had the Filet Mignon that was cooked perfectly with red skin mash potatoes and salad. We will come back!

1  Thank khumphries1

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I spend over 130 nights a year in hotels and eat out constantly. If I go to an expensive place to eat, my expectations are high. When I go to a moderately priced place to dine like Saluda, I don't expect perfection, but I still expect a reasonable meal. My waitress was superb. The pimento cheese appetizer I had was good. The prime rib that I was served was the lowest grade quality piece of beef I have received in years. There is absolutely no way this should have been served. The kitchen did not do their job, nor did the management. This is a very out of the way spot to eat, and has a cool vibe. But, after being there 3 times and having two mediocre meals and a very poor one tonight, the only way I would even consider going back would be for a burger and a salad.And that is not likely.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Had lunch at the Saluda River Grill the other day, it was great. It is a really nice restaurant In a refurbished old building next to the Saluda river. The furnishing is reall nice and the atmosphere is super. Very cozy place to bring your date for a nice dinner. Beautiful inside and out. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Larry K
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant several times. It seems to be a popular place to have a drink. The bar area was very busy and seemed like everyone knew everyone. The food has always been satisfactory. I wouldn't say it was superb, but it wasn't bad either. I haven't found that special dish on the menu yet.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Off the beaten path but worth it. Food was delicious, staff friendly and caring, great view and reasonably priced. Prime rib special 11.00 dollars. Can't beat it!

1  Thank Tomgrinch