“new crew - bad change”

Hong Kong
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Piedmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I alway call it place best chinesee buffet, unfortunately the owner changed and its not same place anymore. Buffet is more expensive and food is worse, for us is just nasty.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Lunch buffet is very good and affordable. Usually go on Sunday's after church. Price includes your drink. Coconut shrimp is very good!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Ate here today and the buffet was really good. Food was fresh and hot, no MSG!! Was really impressed with the bourbon chicken and the pot stickers, both were really great!! Great value for the buffet at $16 for two, drinks included. We will be back for the great food.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We took dinner out from this restaurant on July 22, 2017. Service was quick, though it was hot as "you know what" inside. I had to wait outside for my food to cook, as it was about 95 degrees outside and much hotter inside. I guess their A/C was not working. We could never have sat there to eat. I had the boneless ribs and fried rice, with an egg roll, and won ton soup. My wife had the bourbon chicken with white rice and an egg roll too. Despite some of the previous reports, we had a very delicious dinner. The food was excellent. It was hot, fresh, and the sauce they use was phenomenal. If we return to this area, we will definitely be back. Enjoy!

Reviewed June 9, 2017

My wife picked up a Kung Po Chicken combination to go order on the way home from work, It came with pork fried rice and an egg roll, They had ran out of peanuts so they used cashews instead. Not bad. My wife and I split the plate and it was enough for both of us to share. Would eat from there again.