All reviews front desk mini kitchen full size refrigerator indoor pool great hotel fire pit breakfast sandwich hotel staff a wonderful stay sleeper sofa enjoyed our stay waffles home away from home shopping and restaurants sitting area would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to every staff member! This Home 2 Suites location was easy access from I-77. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable after a long day. We liked the accessibility of the kitchen area which included dishes, glassware and nice refrigerator. The continental breakfast included a heathy variety of food and beverages. This Home 2 Suites Location is definitely a great choice when visiting Rock Hill, SC.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is Such an Wonderful Hotel. The Stuff was so pleasant an welcoming! They made sure we had everything we needed! I truly enjoy staying here an will be coming back! The Rooms was very big an the price was very reasonable! I couldn’t ask for better!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

It is a new hotel so I expected it to be in great shape. Ants in air conditioner, appliances didn't work, bathrooms are super small and tight, noise carries, doesn't appear that they do a deep clean as advertised.

3  Thank MillieV5511
Samuel S, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

I recently received your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of the staff, myself, and the Home2suites, I would like you to know that we regret any inconvenience you experienced. Please be assured that we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future.
We value your business and hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence in the near future. Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and allowing us to address your concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and demonstrating our commitment to delivering outstanding service and value.

Sam Socias

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We booked a studio suite (2 queen beds) and were pleased with the cleanliness/set up of the room. Our experience with Ladrena and her team made the difference, though, with their professional and service-oriented attitude and willingness to help with any issue that arose (including a request for late check-out due to a swim meet). We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we're back in the Rock Hill area.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is a great place to stay. The price was great. With myself and my wife and our four children, the rate was still better than any other hotel chain. Everything was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was great. Lots of options. We had no problem finding something for our picky kids to eat. I would definitely stay at another Home 2.