“Great food & service. I recommend Amber Buffet to all of my friends.”

Amber Buffet & Hibachi
Ranked #28 of 295 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Wonderful food selections and plenty of seating for large parties. I'm taking my wife here for her Birthday. I have been here several times and have enjoyed this dining experience .

2  Thank Ben S

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I was traveling & decided on chinese food. This was not your typical chinese buffet. Interior is very nice. Food set up in giant square, so there is always someplace you can get food without somebody just staring & holding up the line. The food is offered on long white serving plates, not your typical metal buffet pans. Also, there was no person coming around and mixing the food up to the center of the tray. Overall service was very good. You pay a few dollars more but the experience is worth it.

1  Thank slatsp
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Took a couple of customers there for lunch at their suggestion. The lunch buffet was pretty encompassing and there were quite a few sushi choices. Unfortunately while the buffet items were named with placards, the sushi was not. Being very particular about what I eat as far as sushi, I did not choose any of the unnamed selections. The food was hot, fresh and good and reasonable at $9.95 per person.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

You must give it a try before you "decided" it's no good.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Our son was going to the movies down the street, so rather than drive the 10 miles home, then come back in 90 minutes to pick him up, we dropped into the Amber for dinner. My expectations were not high, as I have yet to leave an "Asian Style" buffet satisfied; sadly, Amber did not exceed my expectations. Approximately $16 a plate of "all you can eat" mediocre Chinese and Japanese food in a not so clean environment. The fabric in the booths was stained badly, the floors needed a good mopping; I can only hope the kitchen was better. The bright side: Our server was nice, she was helpful, and the snow crab legs were decent.

2  Thank gkfio