Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adventure440306
Columbia, Maryland

An absolutely wonderful staff.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 25, 2024
Deven and his staff were friendly, caring and thoughtful. We have traveled extensively and, even on trips that are fun and exciting, we occasionally miss being home. This staff actually made us feel as if we were among friends who cared how we feeling. They treated us as if we were family.
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Vio.com
  • Agoda.com
1.5 km from Baymont by Wyndham Santee
View more hotels in Santee
All reviews cracker barrel reasonable pet fee wood floors room was a decent size bananas and apples cream cheese room was clean fishing tournament comfortable mattress mini muffins clean friendly stayed nights waffle maker overnight stop water pressure in the shower road trip decent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2024 via mobile

This motel was decent for the price. Teya, at the front desk welcomed us warmly on arrival. I can only comment on the room we occupied. There was no smell or odor as some have commented. I don't know if they have rooms designated for people traveling with pets or not, but she was aware that we did not have a pet with us. With the exception of one washcloth that apparently refused to give up someone else's hair in the laundry, everything was clean. Furniture seemed updated. The TV was great, seemed very new and up to date. Limited decor, but who cares for an overnight stay? Both the fridge and microwave were clean and working. It was March, we needed heat and that worked great, too. Floors were laminate (which we like), no carpeting. Bonus feature: there were electrical outlets and USB ports by both bedsides (we had a king room). Continental breakfast included "make your own waffles," basic bread products, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee. The breakfast room also included a toaster and microwave. We received the price quoted online (booked directly through Wyndham). We would stay here again.

Room tip: I suspect the ratings are being bumped up by single entry contributors. I would advise travelers to focus in on the reviews from members with multiple TA reviews.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2024

I used here for staying to do my professional bass fishing tournament. Awesome hotel. It has enough space to park and charge my boat. Also good home to rest. Reasonable price but service is amazing. I will definitely be back and use this line every time. Thank you Deven.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2024

The receptionist were awesome they treated me like royalty. I will stay there on my next trip to Santee!!!

Room was clean and the lightening was great.

Parking area was close to my venue.

Breakfast was awesome.

Maid service was great in providing what I asked for.

I love the stay and will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2024

BAD everything - the rooms - bed linens were horrible.
Blanket was paper thin. Sheets were so tight you couldn't move. Mattress was so worn that when I rolled over in my sleep, I fell out of the bed. Smacked my, bruised both my shoulders Had a scrape from my shoulder to my elbow. Has to put ice on both shoulders for two days.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 1, 2024

Great value motel for snowbirds with pets. Counter service is very helpful, and saved us from having to pay multiple charges incurred from using the glitchy booking.com website. Pro-tip: call front desk direct ticket book in Santee, (803) 854-3221.

Date of stay: February 2024