Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jim P

Older motel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 7, 2024via mobile
A motel straight out of the 60s the exterior is old but well kept. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and overall had a good stay. All the rooms have outside doors and it was a bit noisy up till about 11:00 PM. Other than that, I had no problems. There is plenty of hot water, clean towels, clean roomfor the cost, I can’t complain.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
All reviews cracker barrel reasonable pet fee wood floors room was a decent size bananas and apples cream cheese room was clean fishing tournament comfortable mattress mini muffins clean friendly stayed nights waffle maker overnight stop water pressure in the shower road trip decent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2024

I made a reservation for the wrong night and when we arrived they were sold out of the rate I reserved. Neha at the front desk was able to secure a room for us at the reserved rate. She was very pleasant & helpful .The Baymont in Santee was reasonable and well kept. It also included breakfast. Perfect stop for our drive to Florida.
Colleen Q

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2024

I stay there every time I come into that town. Staff is amazing super friendly clean definitely stay there. I have been staying there off and on for work for around 6 years and service has stayed awesome every time! WILL NOT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE IN SANTEE.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2024

Deven and his staff were friendly, caring and thoughtful. We have traveled extensively and, even on trips that are fun and exciting, we occasionally miss being home. This staff actually made us feel as if we were among friends who cared how we feeling. They treated us as if we were family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2024 via mobile

This motel was decent for the price. Teya, at the front desk welcomed us warmly on arrival. I can only comment on the room we occupied. There was no smell or odor as some have commented. I don't know if they have rooms designated for people traveling with pets or not, but she was aware that we did not have a pet with us. With the exception of one washcloth that apparently refused to give up someone else's hair in the laundry, everything was clean. Furniture seemed updated. The TV was great, seemed very new and up to date. Limited decor, but who cares for an overnight stay? Both the fridge and microwave were clean and working. It was March, we needed heat and that worked great, too. Floors were laminate (which we like), no carpeting. Bonus feature: there were electrical outlets and USB ports by both bedsides (we had a king room). Continental breakfast included "make your own waffles," basic bread products, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee. The breakfast room also included a toaster and microwave. We received the price quoted online (booked directly through Wyndham). We would stay here again.

Room tip: I suspect the ratings are being bumped up by single entry contributors. I would advise travelers to focus in on the reviews from members with multiple TA reviews.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2024

I used here for staying to do my professional bass fishing tournament. Awesome hotel. It has enough space to park and charge my boat. Also good home to rest. Reasonable price but service is amazing. I will definitely be back and use this line every time. Thank you Deven.

• Trip type: Travelled on business