Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mary B

Exquisite Experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The room and linens were clean. Front desk and housekeeping was attentive to my needs. Mr. Daven was very attentive to resolving the double booking issue that Agoda made. He solved my problems and attended to my dilemma with patience. If I will be assigned again to work in Santee, I would check in with Baymont again.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Vio.com
  • Agoda.com
1.5 km from Baymont by Wyndham Santee
View more hotels in Santee
All reviews cracker barrel reasonable pet fee wood floors room was a decent size bananas and apples cream cheese room was clean fishing tournament comfortable mattress mini muffins clean friendly stayed nights waffle maker overnight stop water pressure in the shower road trip decent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2024 via mobile

The past reviews helped me make my decision to stay here overnight with my uhaul trailer loaded full of my belongings. Arrived at 2am and still received the friendliest welcome and knowledge to keep my trailer safe with their outdoor cameras. It was a great price for a clean and comfy room and with a continental breakfast! I wouldn’t stay anywhere else around because of this! made for a restful stop over for a snowbird :)

Room tip: it’s seemingly a little sketchy from the outside but way more updated inside and surprisingly cozy!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2024

I’ve been here for 2 weeks and I’ve received Great Service, and very clean rooms. I would definitely be staying again. Breakfast was also good! Deven at the desk looked out for me and help me have a great stay…………………………………………………………………………..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2024

Deven was awesome and very knowledgeable and made staying another night easy. Also the bed was comfortable and clean and checking was fast even though a lot of us was checking in at the same time. I will stay again when I come back in town. Will be soon.

Room tip: The pool is closed.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2024

The rooms are dated but clean. It was $70 less than its neighbors and was just fine for a stop over. The breakfast was surprising with waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt, bagels…

Date of stay: May 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 19, 2024

Just average accommodations. Price is very good. Clean, friendly, descent room, I wish the breakfast had eggs, sausage, bacon, only continental

Date of stay: May 2024