Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gina B

A good place to sleep

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 16, 2024via mobile
The room was clean, bed comfortable. Couldn’t turn the T.V. on, there were 2 remotes and didn’t know which was which. One downfall was that the weren’t any usb ports at all in the room. Would definitely stay there again. Nice location, close to I 95
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$110
Get rewarded with One Key
  • BestWestern.com
0.7 km from Holiday Inn Santee, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Santee
All reviews room was clean bed and pillows would stay here again long drive parking lot cracker barrel dog jerome florida road exterior gas
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2024

Front Desk Staff: 10 out of 10. Friendly, helpful.
Room Condition: 1 out of 10. This hotel is not a good value. Mini fridge was unsanitary and unusable with a horrible stench. Towel rack covered in rust. Shower/bath gel pump broken. Hand soap not provided. Tissues not provided and front desk couldn't obtain a fresh box. Sink and shower stoppers missing. TV remote buttons sticky to the point of getting stuck. The bed's pillows smelled bad. Wall control of A/C unit broken.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Santee, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2024

Hi sep501,

Thank you for staying and sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Santee. We appreciate you doing business with us!

We're committed to providing you with the best overall experience. I'm sorry about the issues you encountered. I brought this up to our local management's attention. I'm confident that the necessary actions will be taken to ensure better service. I also sent you a private message discussing this matter.

We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips, and we'll do our best to make your next stay better than the last!

Safe travels,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed December 13, 2023

This hotel is giving the IHG company a bad name. The room we got had huge holes in the carpet, the light fixtures were all rusted, the elevator floor was cracked. The only half decent thing was the bed, and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was another disappointment. There was only one waiter and breakfast had to be ordered. He was toothless. Another man would walk around with a mask covering only his mouth asking if we liked the service... I guess there was only one cook, because from the time we ordered until we got our food was a 45-minute wait. Many other patrons left due to the long wait. After our stay, we got an email from IHG asking about our stay. We responded with full details and pictures of the unacceptable experience. The person who responded our email sent us what appeared to be a form letter which did not address our situation. We paid over $200 for substandard accommodations. Avoid this place like the plague.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Santee, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2023

Hi OnAir606281,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Santee and for sharing your feedback. I am glad to have been a host to one of our valued guests. I hope you are doing well.

The comfort and satisfaction of our guests are important to us. I'm sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your stay. I have shared your comments with our hotel management team. I am sure they will take the necessary steps to address your concern and use this as a reference for improvement. I also sent a private message to get additional information.

We look forward to having another chance to welcome you back for a better experience.

Safe travels,

Glaiza G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed October 27, 2023 via mobile

We had a large group running for an event and I can not praise the staff, Barb, Rafaiel, and Chelsey enough! The rooms were clean, staff attentive and Chelsey went out of her way to make sure our stay was perfect. Our group raved about the comfortable beds, delicious breakfast and cleanliness of the establishment. I would definitely recommend Holiday Inn Santee for your stay in Santee.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2023

This is a lovely hotel and well kept. They have a full service restaurant, so breakfast is not included. However, for a small fee you can add breakfast to your reservation. It is less expensive to do it this way and you can choose anything from the breakfast menu.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2023

Clean great bed but that’s where it ended.
One elevator broken and the other shook and was so noisy we took the stairs.
Ice machine on the second floor was broke so I asked the kitchen help for some ice at 5:30 am for my cup.
Was told ice machines are on the second and forth floor. I advised the second floor was broken. It he would go fix it.
Very poor customer service. So I’ll scratch that one off my list. I’d fire the guy if he worked for me.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robin VanSickle, Owner at Holiday Inn Santee, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2023

I do apologize for the experience that you had at our hotel. We were able to fix the ice machine and the elevators were fixed on Monday. I will also address the customer service as this is not how we operate. I would invite you back to see the changes so that we can change your 50/50 into 100/100