We are Canadians, living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We love the Spartanburg Marriott and have stayed in it on at least 5 occasions! It has a gracious "old South" ambience with large foyer and beautifully appointed rooms. The location in downtown Spartanburg is wonderful -- you can walk to shops, galleries, restaurants, and even to the campus of beautiful Wofford College! We try to stay in the Spartanburg Marriott every March break when we come to visit family in North & South Carolina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in downtown Spartanburg within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment and shops. It also offers great accommodations for meetings and events with 27 events rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg