Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Country Inn
SAVE US$28
FindHotelUS$91
Hotels.comUS$93
StayForLongUS$111
All reviews fresh cookies front desk staff room was clean south carolina charleston area
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2020

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Priscilla Price, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2020

Reviewed July 3, 2020

Date of stay: June 2020

Reviewed June 1, 2020 via mobile

Room was clean enough, but muggy. It felt very humid. Door to the refrigerator cabinet had broken off and was left laying on the floor. Guest services could use improvement. Not the most pleasant when we checked in. The next morning when I went down to get coffee, I spoke to the woman at guest services. A simple “good morning’ and in return, no response. I would love to count it up to busy, but I was the only other person around. This has not been my most pleasant experience.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Priscilla Price, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2020

Good day,
I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay with us. We are working very hard to make sure that we bring our property back to superior status. Please accept our sincere apology, as we hope to have another opportunity to wow you.

Reviewed May 11, 2020

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Martin C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2020

Reviewed April 2, 2020

OMG,you should absolutely visit and stay at the Country Inn Suites in Sommerville,South Carolina, I had the best stay there, they have the very best front desk staff, very friendly, courteous and professional, nice clean and spacious rooms, reasonably priced,and the front desk staff they make you feel like family, they make you feel right at home, they go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant and definitely memorable. I will return on vacation and I can't wait to see the front desk staff again. The Country Inn is where I will stay when I come to Summertime, South Carolina, I Elaynelawrence highly recommend that all who visits Sommerville, South Carolina stay at the Country Inn! You will never regret your stay and you will be treated like royalty, God bless you all, you all are the best.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Martin C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Summerville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2020

Dear Mrs. Elayne Lawerence:

It was an absolute pleasure for us to have the opportunity to meet such a wonderful lady like you, your sister, and DeDe. We are also glad that we exceeded your expectations here at the Country Inn & Suites Summerville. We hope that you and your family are safe doing this challenging time and hope to see you and DeDe again in the near future. Have an awesome weekend and following week.

Blessings,