Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$142
FindHotelUS$142
CourtyardUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
PricelineUS$142
Agoda.comUS$142
All reviews courtyard marriott meeting space spent nights here comfortable bed great room a great place to stay king suite charleston interstate amenities slip gm
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2021 via mobile

I used to live in Summerville and had some friends I wanted to visit. We used are points for the stay. We have stayed at a lot of Courtyard’s and have certain expectations. They did not meet them. For a new Courtyard we were surprised. Place was clean, but the TV was small and did not have the features like Net Tv. The Wifi was iffy and it had poor cell phone reception. We spent 2 nights here and 2 days in Charleston at a Cambria. The Cambria had better amenities. I learned there is one near this Courtyard. We will try it next time

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carrie Midgett, Owner at Courtyard Charleston Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Reviewed December 19, 2020

For Courtyard

I wanted to personally thank the person who checked me in on
December 12th 2020 - so late in the night- she was super helpful - i thought it was Erica or Erika - looks like i lost all the notes or normally the alternate i put in gmail, since i cant find in gmail alsovery nice and super helpful - i cannot say enough about it.
2. It is not second or third or in series or sequence- during the stay on
Sunday December 13th 2020 - in the Floor there was one great Caucasian - she wrote her name and gave in a piece of paper I cant find it - then Spanish girl -both were really helpful - i did not get their names nor i might have missed the slip -both were fantastic. i heard from them GM is awesome.
Thanks -total Marriott supporter from the Year 1999-as you can see i am a lifetime Marriott Bonvoy Customer by accident no comments now on COVID-19 - never went anywhere ...
I have to work on uploading the pictures during the visit. I was going to the Audubon center at beidler forest Harleysville SC

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter Corner suites are large and sunny "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
Date of stay: December 2020
Carrie Midgett, Owner at Courtyard Charleston Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. It is truly appreciated that you pointed out specific employees. We were able to share your compliments to each one and they were grateful for the kind words.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2020

The King Suite is all and more than I would have wanted. It's a must!! The location is wonderful!! JUST Wonderful! Perfect area for shopping, restaurants and more!
But when I came down for a bar snack and a drink....the Bar is closed! This SHOULD be noted on the website and or told when one checks in!! I would NEVER have stayed knowing I could not get a drink. They served breakfast but you can't get a drink? NOPE. Stay somewhere else! When I asked if the bar was closed, all I received was a 'yes'. She was not interested in saying anything else about this.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MistyMtEstrelas
Nathan Stephens, Owner at Courtyard Charleston Summerville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your suite and was everything you wanted! I do apologize for the bar being closed. Due to Covid-19 we had to take a look at our occupancy levels and adjust our food and beverage as necessary. We currently are serving breakfast only from 7Am to 9AM. We do, however, have 10 restaurants within immediate walking distance (across the street) that serve food and have bars on their premises. We are also directly across the street to a gas station that sells beer and a liquor store that sales spirits and wine.

Thanks again for staying with us and for your future travels we are anticipating opening our bar as soon as occupancy levels get to a state that makes good business sense.

Nathan S.
Dual General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2020

Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Summerville was an Excellent stay with my family. Staff is great and was very helpful. I reach out to the Sales dept (Katie) and she was awesome great customer services and was helpful with my stay. Will definitely stay again and will always recommend my friends and family to stay when they are visiting in SC.

Date of stay: July 2020

Thank you for staying with us! Katy is AMAZING and I am glad she was able to assist you. Please come back and see us soon!

Nathan S.
Dual General Manager

Reviewed June 16, 2020 via mobile

Excellent Courtyard Marriott. Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Healthy culture. Must be a very well managed property.

Clean. Well organized. Great room. Comfortable bed. Good TV. Clean bathrooms.

Recommend to every business traveler.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank davidwladue

Thank you for staying with us and for your review! Please come back and see us soon!

Nathan Stephens