“Customer safety”

Baker's Sweets
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sumter
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a Coffee House with an amazing Bakery and Restaurant.
Reviewed February 15, 2021

Some of the wait staff do not wear masks. They wear a silly little plastic shield that protects no one. The shield does cover there nose or mouth...clearly breaking the store policy and City ordinance.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank U8098THnicholasm
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed December 22, 2020

Ordered two pecan pies on Saturday. Staff told us they would be ready on Tuesday at 4:00. Husband gets there and they can’t find our order. So they give him two pecan pies out the refrigerator “chill” area that has directions of how to reheat to warm up again. Very disappointed!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank MJL010
Reviewed August 1, 2020 via mobile

I have a tone of allergies, and this place is so accommodating to us "high maintenance" foodies. I wil go there again and again.
The coffee drinks are darned good as well.
Although wheat is one of my allergies, the bakery case was such nice eye candy that it made my mouth water.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed June 7, 2020 via mobile

My grandma lives in Sumter and it is our tradition to come here. They have a wide selection of delectable treats ranging from delicious brownies to yummy eclairs. There is also a restaurant part of the bakery with delicious Mac n cheese, scrumptious sandwiches and wraps, and drool worthy soups. My favorite thing to get is the brownie, because the brownie is tasty and the frosting is tongue candy. With something for every body, Makers Sweets is a tasty place.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

So many choices, and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them! I got a sandwich and sweet potato fries which were both delicious! My friend got a sandwich and soup which he bragged about. Dessert is a must! I thought we were taking them to go with our coffees, but could not resist. Both looked and tasted SO good, we ate it all there!

Date of visit: March 2020