See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Tried two rooms. Neither were clean. One still had boxers and t-shirts in drawers. We notified the manager and she apologized and moved us to another room. The next room she moved us into had a layer of dust and dirty bathroom with sticky substance on the floor and sink. Only pro was the desk clerk was very polite.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank buntonsl
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was at this hotel for 2 weeks and had the best care ever! The owners, desk clerks, and housekeeping staff were excellent! The room I had was very clean & efficient. The pool was beautiful and the waffles were an excellent breakfast item. The location cant be beat being I had no transportattion, everything is within walking distance! How convienant. I would definately reccomend this hotel to anybody. From walking in the door that forst day until the day I checked out were a very pleasant expierance. Kudos to the owners Mr & Mrs Patel & front desk staff!! Very pleased customer!!!

Room Tip: The 2nd floor over the office has the best view. The side overlooks the beautiful pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank alicia c
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great Location. Clean pool compared to the higher end one that we stayed at that was full of algae. Kids loved the Belgian waffles. Honest staff, we also left a valuable item in room after check out and they called us to let us know.

Room Tip: call them direct
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Starstruck_11
Reviewed May 26, 2011

The Front desk clerks were very polite and knowledgeable, although the rooms do not have modern t.vs. they are clean and comfortable, the location was perfect for my visit with family members and the complimentary breakfast was great really enjoyed the waffles.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rebee47
Reviewed November 14, 2009

Pretty standard room but with poor furniture set-up. Worn condition. Filthy rug. Sheets and towels really worn passed useful life. Sheets didn't fit bed. One worn towel per person. No towel rack. No blanket/coverlet. Soiled bedspread was only cover. We had made 3 night reservation and planned to leave if we found another pet-friendly place. It was midnight when I found the bottom sheet on my bed was ripped and their were blood stains on the top sheet. Check out the pictures for yourself: ripped sheet; blood stained top sheet; paper thin bottom sheet with shrunk pillow cases; dirty corners; worn, filthy rug between beds; bug on a rug

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple