See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Just checked in, got my key headed to the room. Opened the door thinking the room would be infected but wasn't. Checking bed, sheets and covers everything was clean. Told my girl and kids everything was good so we unpacked. While getting comfortable in the room they decided they wanna go swimming. We got our swimming gear and headed to the pool. Had a fun time swimming and in the morning had breakfast for me and my family that was a good time and stay

Room Tip: My family enjoyed the time and stay
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Great stay. Would recommend that you stay here. Customer service is great. Housekeeping was very pleasant. I would like to commend them for a great job. The breakfast was a welcoming factor as well. Continue the good job that you are doing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Nice enjoyed my stay there will come again awesome pool nice people cool place nice neighborhood area close by hwy convenient stores just a great place to take little time out to sit back relax depending on how long you like 2be there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2017

The place is a bit outdated but overall, I still enjoyed myself. I'm not as demanding as other customers so it's not as hard to please me compared to most. As long as I have a room to stay in and get quality service, i'my fine.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Board of Health should investigate. Dirty! Should have slept in car. Towels were gray and looked like they were not washed. Didn't even bother to shower in morning; just wanted to get out. Would definitey NOT recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Nila P, Manager at Travelers Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.We apologize that your stay was less than desirable, and we'll be taking steps to resolve the issue.