See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2017

One of the last hotels that still had a room available 2 months out. Didn't have a lot of options, so I booked it. Arrived in the early morning hours of Eclipse day, got to the room, was a bit turned off. No-frills is right, but it was clean, even though it appeared to have all original furniture and furnishings since it was built, including the old tube TVs. What made it bearable were the staff. They went above and beyond to ensure that all the guests were happy. Everyone bent over backwards for the guests, especially the front desk staff. The pool was a nice surprise too, as that was where we ultimately spent our whole day and watched the Eclipse.
We were sufficiently happy with our stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Just checked in, got my key headed to the room. Opened the door thinking the room would be infected but wasn't. Checking bed, sheets and covers everything was clean. Told my girl and kids everything was good so we unpacked. While getting comfortable in the room they decided they wanna go swimming. We got our swimming gear and headed to the pool. Had a fun time swimming and in the morning had breakfast for me and my family that was a good time and stay

Room Tip: My family enjoyed the time and stay
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Great stay. Would recommend that you stay here. Customer service is great. Housekeeping was very pleasant. I would like to commend them for a great job. The breakfast was a welcoming factor as well. Continue the good job that you are doing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Nice enjoyed my stay there will come again awesome pool nice people cool place nice neighborhood area close by hwy convenient stores just a great place to take little time out to sit back relax depending on how long you like 2be there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2017

The place is a bit outdated but overall, I still enjoyed myself. I'm not as demanding as other customers so it's not as hard to please me compared to most. As long as I have a room to stay in and get quality service, i'my fine.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo