“Worst experience ever! ”
Review of JT Nails and Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JT Nails and Spa
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I am so deeply upset that this place is in business.. I used to go there when Henry owned this shop it was wonderful. Now it has become a despicable place to go. I went to have my nails done and was so disrespected I will never return.. I cannot stand when i go there to spend my hard earned money and am treated so rude and not spoken to in English and know they are talking about me in there native language.. charged an over the top price by a women named Sam ( a horrible person) and my nails looked horrible. I had to go have them redone because she was to busy fighting with her husband Pete to be caring and appreciative of my business.. will never return or recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2017

JT and Tu are BACK as the NEW OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the past 16 years this is the only place I have a Mani and Pedi. Tu has been the one I always ask for. Their business is very clean!

Below they ask what sort of visit it was, it is a great place to have a manicure for everyone.

Love JT's Nail and Spa!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Took my Mom out for Mani/pedi today. Tried JT Nails based on other reviews and loved our experience. Henry, the new owner is extremely outgoing, and concerned about the overall service for his customers. He was gracious with my Mother and treated her like a queen. The massage with the mani/pedi was excellent. Overall, a wonderful, cheerful clean salon. I will definitely return.

3  Thank Crystal R
Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Great prices and very friendly staff that are able to communicate with you!! I was in and out in no time. I will definitely be back next trip!!!

3  Thank Hannah P
See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Called to get a price for my daughter and I to get a gel manicure and regular pedicure. Was told $35 per person. My daughter even confirmed that it was a quote for gel on the nails. Although our nails looked fine when they were finished they charged us $50/each!!!! Left very dissatisfied and upset. The man who gave us the quote on the phone conveniently disappeared when it was time to pay. Beware