All reviewsaaa discountreturn tripafter a long daycontinental breakfastplace to sleeplong drivestaff was friendlypet
Reviewed March 23, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Good place to stay for the night. VERY convenient to I-95 access. I've stayed here numerous times on my return trip from Maryland to Florida. Will gladly recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Went to stay for an over night on our way to Florida. We ended up not staying here. The room they gave us was nasty dirty stained bed and sheets, the bathroom was all soap scum, the sink was not clean had hair and other stuff at the bottom of it. The floor was not vacuumed also. Then when I went to talk to the front desk to get my money back he had to come and look at the room to see if I was telling the truth, when I got done showing him the things that were wrong they proceed to say " what do you expect, to get a clean room for the money you payed?" We ended up going one more exit south on 95 and stayed at the microtel which was amazing!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends