All reviewsaaa discountreturn tripafter a long daycontinental breakfastplace to sleeplong drivestaff was friendlypet
Reviewed April 27, 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Uma P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I made a reservation early in the day for this hotel as a stopover on the way home from a trip to Florida with a business colleague. The reservation was for a deluxe double non smoking room, as I'm allergic to smoke. It was guaranteed with a credit card for late arrival. When we arrived the front desk told me they had given away all the double non-smoking rooms earlier in the day and we would have to take a king and sleep in the same bed or take a double smoking room. I told the desk clerk I could NOT take a smoking room and that my colleague and I were not going to sleep in the same bed, so I would need to cancel this reservation and go elsewhere. I was told in a very nasty manor that I would be charged for the room regardless of whether I stayed or not because it was past the cancellation time. I explained to the clerk that the room I reserved it was not available so I should not be charged for anything. The clerk then told me that my card was already charged and you refused to refund it. Not only will I never book a room through AAA, or booking.com who AAA outsourced us too, but it's doubtful I will ever Book a room at a super 8 again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank karenhE7181OK
Reviewed April 18, 2017

All we needed was a place to sleep on our way to and from Florida. It was perfect for the price. Nothing fancy. The wifi didn't work and the breakfast was all cold foods. The room was mostly clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2017

just a quick overnight stay. room ok missing remote was replaced. nothing special plus or minus....basic overnight room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo