All reviews aaa discount return trip after a long day continental breakfast place to sleep long drive staff was friendly pet
Reviewed November 1, 2017

My husband checked in at 5pm and he had a heart attack about midnight. The night desk person called 911 and helped until EMS arrived. He died shortly after midnight. Everyone was very good to me for the next 3 nights until I could pick up the cremains and be ready to leave.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorraine W
Reviewed October 28, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The room was clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly. Being able to park my car directly outside my first floor room made it easy to take into the room whatever I needed for the night. I plan to stay here again when traveling on I-95.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

in my 25 years of travel, this was the worst ever!!!! non smoking room stunk of goat urine, horrendous, entire place!
no soap, no shampoo and out of toilet paper, how sexy!!! appears this place is not only for housing the homeless, it looks as if it employees them also,,,very odd place mr patel!!!!

Stayed: July 2017
JAY P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

we wish you had reported to the front desk
they would have checked all your concerns and
would have offered to moved you to a room of
your liking and given us a chance to make your stay
comfortable

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I suggest you have a look at this room in person. Absolutely disgusting and I paid top dollar to stay there. We had no choice due to hurricane evacuation from Florida.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We wish you had reported to the front desk
as soon as you found the room was not to your
liking they would have moved you to another room
and given us a chance to make your stay a
comfortable one