All reviewsaaa discountreturn tripafter a long daycontinental breakfastplace to sleeplong drivestaff was friendlypet
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Reception was good, room going under upgrade, new mattress and new carpet, bathroom needs some tender loving care.
At breakfast I was early at 10 minutes to six, temperature outside a meere 37 degrees, the receptionist to me I was too early and I stayed on the sidewalk in the cold till 6;am, till the door was unlocked to the reception area. I find this poor judgement on the clerks part and a little more consideration should of have been given. I will not stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed November 1, 2017

My husband checked in at 5pm and he had a heart attack about midnight. The night desk person called 911 and helped until EMS arrived. He died shortly after midnight. Everyone was very good to me for the next 3 nights until I could pick up the cremains and be ready to leave.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorraine W
Reviewed October 28, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The room was clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly. Being able to park my car directly outside my first floor room made it easy to take into the room whatever I needed for the night. I plan to stay here again when traveling on I-95.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

in my 25 years of travel, this was the worst ever!!!! non smoking room stunk of goat urine, horrendous, entire place!
no soap, no shampoo and out of toilet paper, how sexy!!! appears this place is not only for housing the homeless, it looks as if it employees them also,,,very odd place mr patel!!!!

Stayed: July 2017
JAY P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

we wish you had reported to the front desk
they would have checked all your concerns and
would have offered to moved you to a room of
your liking and given us a chance to make your stay
comfortable