“AMAZING: DO NOT MISS OUT”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #23 of 149 Restaurants in West Columbia
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Holy cow this place is a hidden gem. If you find yourself near the Lexington County Hospital in West Columbia, do yourself a favor and EAT HERE! No need to thank me, thank the people who run this small unknown establishment

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Don't let the humble furnishings and locale keep you away. This is excellent food at a great price. We had the Goat Korma and Mixed Grill with naan bread. I really loved the vegetables, shrimp, and different styles of chicken in the mixed plate - very nice flavor and not too spicy. It came with a mint puree for dipping which I also really liked. But the Korma and naan were out if this world. Wow - I truly wanted to savor each bite and at the same time wolf it down. It was just so amazing.

If you like trying new foods or you are an Indian food fan, I think you will really enjoy this place. Again, no frills here but it is worth it once the food arrives. In my photos, the Korma plate is the one with the yellowish sauce. I am getting hungry just looking at it!

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed March 26, 2017

he outstanding food and engaging staff made for an enjoyable Sunday evening dinner.
My Tandoori shrimp and the wife's Tandoori mix grill were both delicious.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I LOVE this place! Its very small, but the food and service are always excellent. On our last visit our server recommended I try the Paneer Makhani instead of getting the Paneer Tikka Masala like I always do. I'm very glad I went with his advice. WOW, so good. I have tried numerous dishes at this place and Ive never been disappointed. I'm a vegetarian and my husband eats meat so this place is perfect for us. If you like Indian this is THE place to go in West Columbia.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Who'd ever think there would be a great Indian restaurant in West Columbia!! There is now!! My family and I are a mission to try everything they have because every dish is fabulous. My favorites so far are the wonderful Lamb Rogan Josh and Lamb Korma. Service is fabulous and do not forget to order the Naan! Very inexpensive.