“Wonderful Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went to Delucca's for dinner and were surprised to find it in a strip mall along with a Greek restaurant and a Jersey Mike's. We walked in and were asked for reservations...no we did not have any. The waitress said that we were early enough to avoid the dinner crowd that they were expecting so she seated us. Very small place, maybe 20 tables. I began with a salmon and dill soup that was so good that I wanted more and the warm bread and butter were excellent. We had Chicken Parm and Chicken marsala for main courses and the portion was absolutely huge, needless to say neither of us finished the whole plate and there was no way we could fit in a dessert! What a wonderful restaurant and in such an out of the way place but they apparently do an incredible business and the food is definitely worth it. If you get a chance to go to Delucca's do it but make a reservation!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Good food, great service! Very inexpensive. Atmosphere was ok. Both of our dishes were delicious. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The is a small unassuming place in a small strip mall in West Columbia. You got to try it. Shared the Salmon Penne in a beautiful vodka tomato sauce. It was wonderful. Also had the spinach, prosciutto pizza special with goat cheese. Again, perfect. Goes great with a nice pinot. The meal was excellent, the price was right and the service superb. There was a terrific young man, named Joshua. This great kid, was articulate, well traveled, well informed and always on his game. If I still owned a business, he would have been employed by me within the evening. Anyone that is looking for a true winner, Joshua is it. First one to employ this talented young man would be a very lucky business owner. Get over there, have a meal and meet Joshua for yourself. The whole experience will be "par excellence".

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have found my new favorite Italian place! I bought a Groupon for Delucca's and I am now hooked!. I went the first time and just had to go back again. I believe we have gone 4 times in the last 3 weeks. The bread is amazing and the butter they serve with it is to die for! So far we have had strawberry butter and fig butter. Both of these were delicious! The Greek salad is awesome as well. I have enjoyed just about everything I have eaten there. The lunch menu is very reasonable with most entrees costing about $8 to $9. The desserts are so luscious! I'm ashamed to say that I have tried most of them already. They are irresistible!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here with friends. Had the Chicken Carbonara with a nice caesar salad. Enough food for two people. Always have had great service here.