“Vegan cafe studel 101”

Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Restored 1920's era building. Eclectic decor that supports the local art community. 1
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Know this: as a vegan all you will get is a bagel and some fruit.
Also know this: it is unimporant because booze is food and their breakfast alcoholic beverages, as well as their beer selection is off the hook.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I came here after lookin for good places to go to for brunch. We came at around 11am the wait was 1 hour 15 minutes which was fine with me. Once seated Katie was amazing she was so friendly and full of energy. She helped us with the menu suggested what we should eat. She kept us updated in how long it would be before the food came out. And we sipped our mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice while we waiting. The food was great and would definitely come back here the next time I'm in Columbia. I ordered the french toast my daughter had the cinnamon pancakes and chai tea which was delicious!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed this quirky little restaurant with its mismatched tables, chairs & coffee cups. The pregame breakfast plate was delicious. Hashbrowns, chicken, cheese sauce, pico & sour cream. Nice option for breakfast instead of always eating bacon or sausage. Service was very good. Wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Seriously enjoyed their breakfast bowl, with various meat or meatless options, I went with the local smoked bacon, grits, egg over easy, served on a homemade biscuit with a generous dollop of gravy. Great local brews on tap. Nice space, too, relaxed and comfortable. Fun antique mall next door.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

When asked about the nightly specials our server couldn't remember what they were or the side items. He went back and forth to the kitchen several times to verify them. Finally he said the kitchen was still deciding on what the side items were going to be but the special was a Rib Eye which he highly recommended. It was cooked perfectly and very tender but bland. It tasted like it was fried and did not have any seasoning just a greasy fried taste. The side ended up being a salad with tomatoes, olives, red onion & fêta with a Greek dressing, which was very tasty. Dessert was a vanilla cake with blueberries, raspberries and cream. By far the best part of the meal. Overall was not impressed but will give it another try since my friends were very pleased with their meals.