“Burgers and Fries 50's Style”
Review of Mac Daddy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mac Daddy's
Cuisines: American
Description: 50's-60's theme diner with drive in menu: burgers, dogs, fries, onion rings, sundaes, etcGood food, decent prices, friendly staff
Reviewed May 19, 2016

Food was good and service was just fine. You order at the counter and the waitress brings your food out.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed April 18, 2015

We decided to stop and try this place out. I thought it had a large selection of food to choose from. I guess i was expecting real hamburger but it wasnt. Did enjoy the cheeseburger though with pickles, ketchup and mustard, potato salad and liked the french fries. They are skinny but i liked them. The lady at the counter was nice. My only pet peeve being im in food service is the lady cooking the food didnt have on a hair net. She had it in a pony tail but the hair can still fly out so that kind of turned me off but overall we enjoyed the food and atmosphere

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 27, 2015

The quality of the food has gone down hill in the past few years. I went for opening day. Only saw one other customer and it was lunch time. My fries were hard and the shoestring ones. The burger which used to be huge and open faced was closed with mustard, ketchup on my bun. I suggest no one stops to go there just for the food or the decor. It's not worth it.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great selection of ice cream with very helpful staff. Food is basic quick serve burgers and fries stuff, decent but nothing special. Fun 50's themed place where my god kids love to dance and act silly to the oldies.

Date of visit: June 2014