All reviews great location main street pancake machine parking garage continental breakfast room was clean in town lee street two blocks small casino heart of downtown stay there again nice stay your luggage pool and hot tub yogurt king bed
Reviewed August 23, 2018

This was a nice alternative for our Sturgis trip. Close to many sights and not in the middle of the commotion. We will be booking here again for our next trip out West. Clean and room to park the trailer.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 22, 2018

4 nights in Deadwood on this hotel. Located in mid main street it offers short walk to all stores and resturants in main street. Rooms were a bit small and there were no fridge in room. Breakfast.. a standard Holiday Inn Express meal.. nothing special. Friendly staff and good sevice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deadwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hi JLarsson,

Thank you for staying with us in Deadwood and for taking the time to share your feedback. We rely on guest reviews as these will allow us to improve wherever possible. Thank you for noting our good location. I am also glad that you were satisfied with the level of customer service received from our hotel staff.

I am sorry to read about the disappointments you had with the room received. I regret any inconvenience the lack of a microwave in the room may have caused. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality facilities and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Great staff. Valet free parking. Breakfast was included. Beds were terrific. All this at the end of Sturgis motorcycle rally which we were not a part of. Still one of the best buys for a room over the motorcycle week.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We stayed in this hotel the week before the Sturgis bike ralley. It was an awesome location pretty much in the middle of everything. We stayed in a suite for 5 nights and it was great. The room was huge, had a small fridge, microwave, sink. A sofa, chair, desk, office chair, king bed. The bathroom had a huge garden tub and the sink and the toilet and shower were in seperate room. It was clean and no issues. The lobby folks were friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was great and they never ran out of food even though was busy. The pool was small but nice and there was a hot tub.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone. And we will be going back.

Room Tip: The suite rooms were on the corner and a view of the buildings.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We were at this Holiday Inn for three nights. I had made reservations for 5 couples months prior to the stay. The other couples rooms weren’t bad but we were assigned a room that had no outside windows, the only window was to the hallway with a big brown rug type shade over it so very dark in the room! The furniture was worn and dirty and when I went to use the information folder from the bedside stand there were huge dust bunnies flying! I returned one day to find all the trash from the waste baskets in bags on the bathroom counter! I had asked for a different room soon after seeing my room but was told they had none . Would I stay there again? Probably NOT!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple