“One of the newer casino”

Mineral Palace Casino
Ranked #16 of 44 things to do in Deadwood
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Only played there once but it was super clean; free drinks while playing which we don't see anymore at our casinos.

All reviews
"casino"
in 41 reviews
"waitresses"

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Possibly one of the worst casinos I've been in. Played blackjack for an hour and never saw a smile from any of the dealers. Plus we never, repeat never saw a cocktail waitress. I had two beers, the one I brought with me and the one I got up and bought. I like to have fun and won't be back here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The restaurant advertised the best prime rib in deadwood. It was the worst of prime rib I have ever had. It was tough and tasteless.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This was the second time we've stayed here. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Our tv wasn't working but a maintenance person was there within 2 minutes after I called the front desk. The turn down service is a welcome amenity and the chocolates were delicious. The parking is not ideal but that is often the case with downtown hotels. A helpful employee told us about a better parking spot.