“Fun”

Mineral Palace Casino
Ranked #14 of 31 things to do in Deadwood
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We come to Deadwood several times a week during our Sturgis Rally vacation. Its our favorite place! Love the quaint little casinos and the people watching, the sights and sounds-the feel of Deadwood!

All reviews
"servers"
in 4 reviews
"duckies"

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Only played there once but it was super clean; free drinks while playing which we don't see anymore at our casinos.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Possibly one of the worst casinos I've been in. Played blackjack for an hour and never saw a smile from any of the dealers. Plus we never, repeat never saw a cocktail waitress. I had two beers, the one I brought with me and the one I got up and bought. I like to have fun and won't be back here again.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

The restaurant advertised the best prime rib in deadwood. It was the worst of prime rib I have ever had. It was tough and tasteless.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This was the second time we've stayed here. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Our tv wasn't working but a maintenance person was there within 2 minutes after I called the front desk. The turn down service is a welcome amenity and the chocolates were delicious. The parking is not ideal but that is often the case with downtown hotels. A helpful employee told us about a better parking spot.