All reviews resort fee brown rock sports cafe slot tournament cadillac jack room was spacious free drinks in town great room non smoking casino hotel springhill suites valet parking slot machines great place to stay downtown deadwood main street
Reviewed February 4, 2017

Jessie is outstanding at the Front desk check in. She always makes sure we are happy with our room. Jessie can multi task and talk with several customers at the same time making sure we know we are all important to her. Stevie, Bailey, Kaycee and Shaun always welcome us as we come or leave Cadillac Jack's.
Warner, Justine, Jan and Desi are at the Player's Club. Just ask them what is going on each day/evening and they explain what is happening.
Kat, Jessie & Natashia are always around asking if we would like a beverage.
Jenny at the cage, Erick, Jerry, Charlie and Todd are on the casino floor talking to customers and helping everyone with any machine problems or paying a jackpot.
Brian & Chad are outstanding bartenders. They always take the time to talk to their customers and make them feel welcome.
Brown Rock Sports Cafe food has really improved. Breakfast and dinner were very good. Desserts are large and tasty.

Room Tip: Room facing the front of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy D
Management response:Responded February 9, 2017

Kathy,
Thank you so much for again choosing Cadillac Jack's during your recent visit to Deadwood! It is always such a great pleasure to see you and your husband walk through our doors! Thank you also for all the kinds words about our staff....we think they're pretty great, too!
Always looking forward to your next visit!

Shawn M.
Hotel GM

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

We came to town for a 50th bday party on New Year's Eve. Arrived around 7pm and the place was hopping and busy. A line for checkin with multiple customers asking him multiple questions. He didn't miss a beat. Never did Brailey make us feel like we were a nuisance and was personable to each of us.
We were originally in a room that did not have a working refrigerator (yes, we use them) and they immediately moved us to a new room. Then we didn't have hot water, that was fixed within minutes too!
If you have a chance to stay here, try it. I hope Brailey is working the front desk for you too! He's an asset to this hotel!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Shawn M, General Manager at Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Lisa H,
Thank you for choosing Cadillac Jack's during your recent visit to Deadwood!
Thank you also for your kind words about Brailey. He has been an exceptional addition to our team, and I couldn't agree with your comments more! I will be sure to share your feedback with him.
Thanks again for choosing Cadillac Jack's. We hope to see you again soon...and often!

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time playing the craps table with friends. The staff was professional, friendly and helpful for us newbies. Wait staff was prompt and attentive. We had a great time and will be sure to stop next time we are in town.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

sittOsmoA,
Thank you for choosing Cadillac Jack's during your recent visit to Deadwood.
I'm glad you had a fun time learning craps - that's my game, too! I will share with our dealers your kind words and feedback.
Thank you again for choosing Cadillac Jack's. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Hotwire picked this hotel for us and I have to say it wasn't bad. The whole hotel over the casino portion is outdated and smells of years of smoke but the rooms were big and the location was on the trolley route so it worked out fine. The staff was very helpful even with a late checkin and they also comp you casino $$ with your room if you are into that.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Beamin182,
Thank you for choosing Cadillac Jack's during your recent visit to Deadwood.
I apologize for the condition of your room upon arrival. In November 2016 we eliminated all of our smoking rooms, but I understand how difficult it can be to completely remove the odor. On that, we will be doing a complete remodel within the next year, along with expanding our property and parking areas. We do hope you'll come back and see the finished product!

Thank you again for choosing Cadillac Jack's, and for taking the time to review our property for future travelers.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

I made the mistake of not reserving a room early, thought I could stay at the Hampton Inn for $30 a night but that deal had expired and they wanted 129 a night so we went to Cadillac jacks and got a room for 65 A night and $15 in free play a night. We stayed five nights in a room with two queen beds. Overall I would say the rooms are just OK. I would advise not eating breakfast there as it was terrible, we did take a chance and ate lunch and dinner there and they were quite good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

noon28rick,
Thank you for choosing Cadillac Jack's during your recent visit to Deadwood, and for sharing your experience at our hotel and restaurant.
I'm glad we were able to find you such a great deal last-minute. I have shared your feedback regarding your breakfast with our restaurant management. I'm happy to say that our breakfast menu has greatly improved, and we even a new promotion involving our breakfast! For every $10 spent on your breakfast meal, the Players' Club will grant $10 in free play for the casino.
We do hope you'll come back and see us soon.
Thanks again!