I was quite surprised with this hotel- much nicer than I expected !! We booked a suite for our Deadweird adventure. The room was extremely large and comfortable with a large Jacuzzi. Perfect natural lighting to get that Halloween makeup ready ! While there was construction going on, I did not notice it too greatly. This is one of the few deadwood hotels that allow dogs so that was also a perk, there is not really a good spot to take your dog out at the hotel but there is a park and trail right across the street. I was surprised that there was a resort fee but it was not so terrible as a Vegas fee. The parking lot fills up quick and is tight due to the fact SD is truck country but there is a free valet service to attend to that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel