All reviews resort fee brown rock sports cafe slot tournament cadillac jack room was spacious free drinks in town great room non smoking casino hotel springhill suites valet parking slot machines great place to stay downtown deadwood main street
Reviewed October 14, 2017

We had a very good one night stay at Cadillac Jacks. I was surprised at how nice the rooms were. It was clean and comfortable and had a nice view. It was really conveniently located. There was a shuttle, but we just walked downtown. The hotel and casino staff were really nice and friendly. Parking was tight, but overall it was a fun place to go for a night and we'd return for sure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the Dillinger Suite at Cadillac Jack's for three nights. The suite included a living area with a pull out sofa bed, a fridge, microwave, and a huge LED TV. The room itself had a king size bed (with a new mattress), a Jacuzzi, and another LED TV. The rooms were connected with a single door, allowing for privacy if travelling with family like I did. As someone who travels quite often, I take the cleanliness of where I'm staying very seriously. That being said, I had no problems with any aspect of our suite at Cadillac Jack's. At one point, the hotel staff even made two separate trips to our room to provide us with extra pillows and blankets. About the casino: Although Cadillac Jack's casino is a bit small, you won't be disappointed with the variety of games you can play-not only do you have the classic slot machines but you also have the video progressives as well as a mix of table games. The casino also offers many promotions (including ways to get free slot play) which will undoubtedly make your time there more enjoyable. Lastly, the Brownrock Sports Cafe, located to the side of the casino, has some great food options at very reasonable prices. Plus, when staying at the hotel, guests get 15% off their bill. All in all, I had a wonderful experience and will definitely stay here again should I find myself in Deadwood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank marvinkeith
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Quiet room, great service, comfortable beds, dark out shades, separate vanity with lighted mirror. I booked online and the room was way nicer than the pictures!! Located on main street with just a short walk to all of the shops and other attractions. Great food in the Brown Rock sports cafe located in the hotel. Room 382 is awesome!!! Our room faced the back of the property with a hill and trees directly behind the hotel.

Room Tip: 382 nice and quiet, stay away from the elevators since there is seating there, it will not be as quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I was given a nights stay at Cadillac Jacks for my 60th birthday. Parking area was under construction. Check in was fast and easy. Team was well versed in explaining the attractions. Room was beautiful, clean, large and spacious, bathroom shower was amazing. Beds were so comfortable but pillows needed upgrading and change out. Citavo coffee ☕️ is one of my fav coffees and available in the room. Overall if I ever returned to Deadwood I would rebook at CJs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dragones44
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This is my second trip to Deadwood and my second stay at Jacks. Great gambling right downstairs, great food and free drinks while on the gaming floor. The rooms were great sizes and very clean. Also a short walk to downtown Deadwood, other casinos and great restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family