All reviews bathrooms and showers loved staying here rv sites stayed for two nights fire pit swimming pool black hills trolley stops laundry downtown firewood rates trail
Reviewed August 2, 2016

Whistler's Gulch had everything I needed for my 7 day stay. The staff were excellent and very knowledgeable of the area. I can not find one thing negative about this camp site. If I ever get out to Deadwood again, I will surely stay here. Thank you staff for the great stay. Thomas West, McClellandtown, Pa

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

My sons and I had a wonderful time at Whistler's Gulch. It was cleaning with a very nice and helpful staff. It was close to Deadwood for family fun. The town trolley came into the campground for convienent transportation to town and activities.

• Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The campground is clean and well maintained. Sites a bit crowded. They advertise wifi, but we could not connect to the wifi even when close to the office in the laundromat. It is close to Deadwood which makes it easy to see the sites there. A trolley runs by the entrance several times a day to take you into Deadwood.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Nice large, private tent sites. Ok bathroom, did not use showers. On the far end of town, shuttle stop, although we waited for the shuttle for over 30 minutes before deciding to just walk the mile and a half to downtown. Ended up walking to mount moriah.....i would recommend driving there instead if you dont want a workout.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

This such a cool RV park. It has an abandoned mine on the property and points of interest. Everyone is so Nice. Our battery went out in our toad,They jumped us off. The lots are nice and flat and the trolley comes every half hour to take you to town. This park really caters to their visitors.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family