Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$136
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Best Western Hickok House(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$158
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$231
US$131
Travelocity
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
Hotels.com
Deadwood Gulch Resort(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$95
Hotels.com
All reviewsparking feeinfinity poolfrosted glassretractable roofcadillac jackslobby barthe spring hill suitessitting areasofa bedentire roomfire pitbrown rocknice poolthe hotel is cleanattached casinoroad tripbeautiful hotel
Reviewed May 7, 2015

i had booked the rally weekend which is almost impossible to get in
it was costly upwards of $2500 , none refundable
Due to some confusion on my part I had double booked.
what was worst is that I double booked at two different hotels
I called Deborah Rumpel, General Manager of SpringHill Suites , and explained. at the start she was confused as how that happened , but ultimately she said she just wants happy costomers , and said she would refund my card and wished me a good time at the rally

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hadi2011
SpringHill G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Deadwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2015

Hadi2011 –

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with our reservations department here at SpringHill Deadwood. We were sorry to hear that you will not be joining us for your stay during this year’s rally but are glad that we could accommodate your request. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Deb R.

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

The employees are very polite, the building is pretty new, there is underground secure parking. Our room was clean and very quiet but we visited during off season and during the week. They had a good variety for breakfast. There is a casino next door and they have a restaurant that is a bit overpriced. I just wish they would invest in a water softener system, but we would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
SpringHill G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Deadwood, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2015

Teresa F,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you choosing our hotel during your vacation and are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the rooms, breakfast and the casino.

We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay. Plenty of room in our room, kids really enjoyed the pool. The pool closes to (parent-accompanied) children a little too early in the evening and I was asked by staff to remove my children duing the adult swim time.. However yhe only adults there at that time was my wife and me. I was annoyed by that request she made.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Bryan G

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites - Deadwood. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and pool. We sincerely apologize you were disappointed in our posted pool hours. Our pool is open 6am to midnight with 10pm - midnight being adult swim only. Although I realize it may have only been you and your children in there after 10 pm, any adult guests can enter the pool area between 10pm and midnight and expect to see a child free pool. We allow children 16 hours of the day, but our adult guests enjoy the 2 hours peace and quiet at the end of the day.
I hope this policy does not dissuade you from visiting us again.

Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

The staff is very friendly. The parking lot and the entire grounds were clean. I would stay here again. The bed was soft, the room was very large. The shower is large. The breakfast was amazing so much variety. The coffee was great as well. I would actually prefer if they had Splenda instead of the other type of sweetner. It was a nice relaxing trip.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SodapopCurt

Sodapop Curt,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad you found the service friendly, hotel and grounds clean and a great breakfast. Thank you as well for the excellent suggestion to add Splenda. I will be ordering this for our coffee and breakfast area on Monday.

We hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2015

Usually stay at Springhill if available. They are modern style and very comfortable, Deadwood is no different. The rooms are all large with desk and couch separated from the bed room. Nice if you don't want to lie on the bed to watch TV. This one is attached to Cadillac Jacks Casino so you have to go there to get a drink or food. Breakfast is complementary and not bad! I was there on business and don't gamble so don't have much to say about the casino. They charge $12.95 for parking but compensate with some perks. If you don't gamble, it isn't worth it so they will waive the parking if you ask them to.

Room Tip: any room will be fine.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank wildman2011

Wildman2011,

Greetings to our valued corporate guest. Thank you for your review and choosing our hotel to stay in while working in our area. We appreciate the review and that you found the hotel clean, breakfast good and loved the room layout.

See you again soon when your business brings you back in town.