All reviews tether ball mickelson trail black hills blackout curtains his customers great place to stay gas stove come home free firewood coffee pot hot tub living room south dakota picnic tables family stayed here nice cabin central location
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Absolute jackpot for budget conscious families that don't need the extra fluff. Centrally located, squeaky clean older motel with a gorgeous backdrop (to include a horse named Aces) & plenty of on-site activities for both kids & adults. Grills and free firewood a bonus. Owner bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable. Would definitely recommend and hope to be back soon!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
George H, Owner at Black Hills Cabins and Motel at Quail's Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being Great Customers and providing this Great Review. Hope to see you all here again in the near future. George - Owner

Reviewed June 14, 2017

George is the heart and soul of this place and he truly takes care of his customers. There were four of us and everyone slept well and comfortably. I will be a returning customer when I make another trip here. This is my third trip to this area and I love it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

I hope to see you all soon and thanks for your great review. I just love honest, appreciating Customers. Thanks George - Owner

Reviewed June 12, 2017

George was great! Checked us in late, was friendly and helpful.

We checked in way after dark the first night and the next morning stepped outside our door to the beauty off the deck. It was the perfect place to come home to after a day of sightseeing. We enjoyed sitting on the deck drinking coffee in the morning and unwinding in the evening.

If you are looking for "fancy and modern", this might not be the place for you. If you are looking for clean, quiet and beautiful, I highly recommend it. As stated, there is a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc. The bathroom was clean and had plenty of hot water and water pressure.

The next time I'm up that way, I will certainly stay here again! Thanks George for giving us such a great option!

Jo Lynn from Louisiana

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks Jo Lynn, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you make it here again soon. Always many great things to see and do here in the Black Hills and here at Quail's Crossing. Thanks George - Owner

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice cabin and hotel rooms! Great location, George was very kind and accommodating. Excellent location, good play grounds, and rustic ambience. We had a cabin rental and a hotel room. There is a pool, bike rental, panning equipment and the cabin was fully equipped to feed a group of 7 with all the essentials. My kids and grandkids made some great memories at Black Hills without breaking grandma and grandpa's bank! Thanks, George!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks you for being Great Customer and for your appreciating review. I wish all my Customers was just like you and your family. George - Owner

Reviewed June 5, 2017

My family stayed here for 2 nights. The cabin was exceedingly clean and the grounds were very well kept. While we were early season and the pool was not yet open, it looked very clean. The hot tub was awesome. We used the bikes (included free) and they were in good repair. The facility backs up to a great hiking/biking trail. The owner was friendly. Facility is centrally located to all the fun Black Hills activities.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks, I hope to see you all again someday, maybe for a longer stay so you have time to enjoy everything I offer here. George - Owner