“Great Cabin”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jerry C
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Cabin”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Stayed for the long Presidents weekend and had a great time. Clean, bright and charming. Great location and perfect for the whole family. We had the two kids with and they could have easily brought a friend or two apiece. We will be back!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
19 Feb 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed it! The owners have done some nice remodeling and redecorating to this cabin. Thanks for being great renters - we look forward to having you back!
Rachel M
“Awesome family vacation and great customer service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I traveled to the area with my husband and 2 daughters, ages 4 and 6. We had reserved the cabin listed but was contacted by Deadwood Connections that there was a plumbing issue and they would be upgrading us at no cost . Customer service was outstanding, the cabin was perfect and very clean. We will definatly be booking with them in the future for return trips to the hills and have forwarded on their information to others traveling this way.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean rooms and quiet location
Liked least: Wifi would've been nice
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Gillette
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk
Trista D
Albion, Nebraska
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I booked this vacation rental for a bachelorette party for my sister. We were all coming from different states and Deadwood seemed to be a central location. The management at Deadwood Connections was very accommodating and found us the perfect rental for the occasion. I didn't think I would have to worry about a lot of snow at the end of April but mother nature surprised us and dumped quite a bit of snow right before our arrival. When we arrived the driveway was scooped for us and there was a path to house! The house itself was very clean and ready to be used! There were 7 of us that stayed in the house so there was plenty of room for all of our things. Getting a taxi to take us to and from Deadwood was a easy! Overall we had a blast and I will definitely be contacting them again if I need a place to stay in the area!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: A little far from town but wasn't a major problem
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
WI
Reviewed 14 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Management Response
14 Aug 2012
Thank you so much! I'm glad we could help make things easy for your vacation. We look forward to working with you again and thanks for being wonderful renters!

Jonna Kandolin
Property Manager
Saskatchewan
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Michigan
Reviewed 29 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$185
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing